Forsaken Lore still at the printer?

By Drjacobs, in General Discussion

I have been wanting to buy Forsaken Lore for several weeks now, but it is either sold out or overpriced. I checked the status and it says at the printer since 3/30/17? When will this be available at the normal price?

I'll be keeping my eye out for this too. It's absolutely sold out everywhere in the UK, and the only option is 2.5 times the price from overseas plus shipping, which I ain't paying!

Maybe the delay means that they're actually doing a large enough print run to last for a while?

I know, I know... wishful thinking.

Same situation here... Just got into the game and I'm very disapointed that there is so little stock anywhere or that they are sold at a very high premium. It's even worst that many say that this expansion is almost necessary!

I'll focus on the ones that are available for now.

On 15/05/2017 at 0:15 PM, KBlumhardt said:

Maybe the delay means that they're actually doing a large enough print run to last for a while?

I know, I know... wishful thinking.

From my experience with FFG, a product that has the "at the printer" tag is as much as 6 months away from actually being in stores. I hope that this will be the exception.

Status has changed to "On the boat" !!! :lol:

On 2017-5-1 at 3:13 PM, Drjacobs said:

I have been wanting to buy Forsaken Lore for several weeks now, but it is either sold out or overpriced. I checked the status and it says at the printer since 3/30/17? When will this be available at the normal price?

haha... Are you complaining? We are waiting for it in Brasil, I mean... translated. It will probably take a little longer.

Forsaken Lore "shipping now" as of today !