Runewars data files for BattleScribe (Army List building software)

By Cultiststeve, in Runewars List Building

First - awesome work.

Leonx rider - cant add Megan or Aliana.

No roots on the scions. :)

1 hour ago, Sial said:

First - awesome work.

Leonx rider - cant add Megan or Aliana.

No roots on the scions. :)

So interesting thing... The problem with the archers not seeing any upgrades is because the file version on the website is not the latest version. I don't know why that is, I created a release on github which should have pushed it through.

I also checked for the upgrades you mentioned and those were actually missing from the latest file anyway. I have added them and created a new release. Hopefully, this release will go through, with the previously created archer data, and the missing upgrades included. (Takes up to 24hours to be pushed through, In the meantime its possible to get the data files from here .)

Edited by Cultiststeve

Okay, problem should be fixed now with the latest files hosted on battle scribe data.

Hi Cultiststeve,

They are indeed. Now the archers can be costumized and same for scions.

However, there are a few things missing (or could just be in my version - still a technical noob).

Archers:

3x2 tray - no scions to add, missing 2 of the 3 sorceress' and the 3 champion versions.

2x2 tray(heraldry) - no latari heraldrys

2x2 tray(champion) - missing 2 of the 3 sorceress' and the 3 champion versions

Scions:

Unique - have malcornes bequest for 0 (can't take that)

Uniques:

Aliana - unique missing her wildcalls instincts - have malcornes bequest for 0 (should be on latari artifacts)

Megan - unique missing her arcane mastery - have malcornes bequest for 0 (should be on latari artifacts)

Hope that wall of text isn't drowning you - it's impressive and good work you do :)

/Sial

8 hours ago, Sial said:

Hi Cultiststeve,

They are indeed. Now the archers can be costumized and same for scions.

However, there are a few things missing (or could just be in my version - still a technical noob).

Archers:

3x2 tray - no scions to add, missing 2 of the 3 sorceress' and the 3 champion versions.

2x2 tray(heraldry) - no latari heraldrys

2x2 tray(champion) - missing 2 of the 3 sorceress' and the 3 champion versions

Scions:

Unique - have malcornes bequest for 0 (can't take that)

Uniques:

Aliana - unique missing her wildcalls instincts - have malcornes bequest for 0 (should be on latari artifacts)

Megan - unique missing her arcane mastery - have malcornes bequest for 0 (should be on latari artifacts)

Hope that wall of text isn't drowning you - it's impressive and good work you do :)

/Sial

I appreciate the list, makes it easy to quickly add them in :) . Looks like it was mostly me not adding anything from the command expansion after initial spoilers.

Quick question since I dont have this expansion, is http://runewars.wikia.com/wiki/Latari_Champion a card? With Avenger, Blackthorn and Firstblade that makes 4 champions in the expansion and Latari Champion seems like a generic name. Cant find a spoiler on the internet and the wiki is where I am getting all the info to put into the data files.

As always, uploaded the files. On github now or battlescribe data shortly. :D

Awesome work. :) really appreciate it.

There are “only” generic Latari champions: blackthorn, avenger and firstblade. :)

Edit: it works perfectly now. :)

Edited by Sial

Hi again Cultiststeve,

Not sure what happened but the music slot disappeared from the archers.

And the warsong banner is also missing from heraldry.

Is it possible to make Megan’s ability working in BattleScribe? - the you get a Sorceresses slot when you have her?

/Sial

On 1/15/2018 at 5:53 PM, Sial said:

Hi again Cultiststeve,

Not sure what happened but the music slot disappeared from the archers.

And the warsong banner is also missing from heraldry.

Is it possible to make Megan’s ability working in BattleScribe? - the you get a Sorceresses slot when you have her?

/Sial

All fixed, and added Maegens circle ability.

Ravos' unique upgrade, Insatiable Hunger, is listed as an artifact instead of unique.

The Berserkers' equipment slot only lets you add champions instead of equipment (at least on the 2x2 formation).

On 2/6/2018 at 3:24 PM, Budgernaut said:

Ravos' unique upgrade, Insatiable Hunger, is listed as an artifact instead of unique.

The Berserkers' equipment slot only lets you add champions instead of equipment (at least on the 2x2 formation).

Thanks, have fixed the bugs. I have also now added all the infantry command upgrades for uthuk.