Art of Waaaagh! Adventure

By PadreBoniface, in WFRP Gamemasters

Another campaign of our group is coming to its end. I have decided that the Finale will be based on the adventure from Heroe's Call supplement. Because on earlier occasions I have received so many useful and practical advice from our community, I am going to ask you once more (and probably the last time, because I have GMed all other official adventures) for your hints, ideas, enhancements and warnings regarding the adventure Art of Waaagh! Have anyone GMed it anyways?

I've only been a player in the adventure and had fun from a player perspective.

We might have missed some stuff, as we were completely focused on the orc waaagh and the vampire bit blindsided us totally. I think it's probably supposed to be a plot twist, but it felt like we had zero foreshadowing (or missed those clues completely).

The big orc battle also felt "unbalanced", my character was a jack-of-all-trades pirate, who was a decent one-on-one fighter. But I felt that my character couldn't make much difference in the big fight. Our celestial wizard thought, with comet of Casandora and other big spells, felt like a much more useful character in the battle. I still had a blast, but it might bother some players.

Thank you k7e9.

Quick question (1h left to session) - is there a Goblin Spider Rider card for this adventure? I can't find it! Help!

I don't think there is one. I've always used the normal goblin and spider creature cards and had them fighting together.

Does anyone know of any useful map of Schluesselschloss? Can't seem to find a proper one, while there is strangely no map included in the box...