Imperial Assault Custom Cards

By C3POFETT, in Imperial Assault Painting and Modification

On 2018. 04. 11. at 8:57 PM, NagyLaci said:

5ace58b8449b4_DeploymentCard-Mercenariesthepyromaniac(Unique)custom.png.66b0fe99528ca191e02d8d0da75c7b82.png

Not sure about who it should be, there are few unique characters with flamethrower as main weapon. I hope you have some ideas.

Burning is a new condition ,something like this:

When attacking, performing a special action or interacting you suffer 1 damage. If a cruel enemy damages you it recovers 1 damage and gains 1 ? power token or +1 damage for this attack.

If you were defeated it gains 2 movement points and assault for this round. Spend 3 movement points to discard this.

The cruel would be nice on Dengar I think.

Also this character would have 3 or 4 special command cards to help him move or burn people.

Examples: use when an enemy discards burning, a cruel figure may interrupt to perform a hunt.

Choose a burning figure and perform a move with it. Figures whose spaces it enters become burning.

On 4/13/2018 at 8:22 AM, NagyLaci said:
On 4/11/2018 at 2:57 PM, NagyLaci said:

5ace58b8449b4_DeploymentCard-Mercenariesthepyromaniac(Unique)custom.png.66b0fe99528ca191e02d8d0da75c7b82.png

Not sure about who it should be, there are few unique characters with flamethrower as main weapon. I hope you have some ideas.

Burning is a new condition ,something like this:

When attacking, performing a special action or interacting you suffer 1 damage. If a cruel enemy damages you it recovers 1 damage and gains 1 ? power token or +1 damage for this attack.

If you were defeated it gains 2 movement points and assault for this round. Spend 3 movement points to discard this.

The cruel would be nice on Dengar I think.

Also this character would have 3 or 4 special command cards to help him move or burn people.

Examples: use when an enemy discards burning, a cruel figure may interrupt to perform a hunt.

Choose a burning figure and perform a move with it. Figures whose spaces it enters become burning.

I honestly would consider this a template for "Scorch" from the Republic Commando squad or even an alternate card for Boba Fett or a great way to bring Jango Fett into the game. All it would take is to trim Boba Fett's cape and re-sculpt his gun and then paint accordingly. I did the same thing with my Disney Infinity figure. Or you could always try to find a WotC miniature to add him in.

Wow you really took the time to expand the game. Alot of your cards look very nice. Maybe they will actually add some of these Star Wars characters to the game. I would like to see Yoda and Grand Moff Tarkin. They should have done Zuckuss and 4-LOM to finish out the Bounty Hunters.

On 4/20/2017 at 10:30 AM, C3POFETT said:

Boushh:

mvgkyu.png

Any chance these card image files could be reuploaded?