Fan-created cards...

By Mark Theurer, in WFRP House Rules

Hi all,

To keep the other Strange Eons WFRP extensions discussion from getting cluttered with lots of pics I've started this thread as a place for people to post, and grab if they see something they like, fan-created cards.

Mark

I like those a lot. I'll have to give them out at our next session. Should make remembering to use them much easier.

Mark

Very Nice Work, Mark. Will definitely be using these.

Really nice work!

Is it possible to have to source file available?

Thanks,

Ghor²

Thanks,

You should be able to find them here now

http://sites.google.com/site/mtheurerproject/eon-source-files

I'll be updating them at that location as I post them here. Should have some more up today.

Mark

Ghorghor said:

Really nice work!

Is it possible to have to source file available?

Thanks,

Ghor²

Great, many thanks.

However, I can't open them, I presume I'm missing the plugins resource files for handling Monster Cards...

If it's not too much to ask, could you also put it online?

Thanks,

Ghor²

Forget my previous post, it works. Surely the file I tested first wasn't correctly downloaded.

Thanks again,

Ghor²

Message to : Mark Theurer I got some questions for you

1)Have you done all the action cards for monsters?
2) Are you planning on uploading them to hammerzeit?
3) You have no pictures on the action cards, was that to save place for writing?

I recently done all the monsters, including puting the monster abilities on talent cards.

I tried to upload my cards to hammerzeit. but the maximum oplading is 32 mb, and my cards is about 120mb. So I don`t know what to do. (probably make them into a pdf, and spliting the zip.file.)

So what should we do, upload both versions, and simply let people choose what version they want? Or should only one of submit it?

HI Mark,

Fantastic work from what I can see from the JPG's in this thread - but just like Ghorghor I don't seem to able to open the .eon source files in SE.

Could you let me know what version of SE you are using and any custom extensions that you are using (I have Hurlanc's latest extention - another outstanding and brilliant piece of fan material).

I would dearly love these files / cards to augment my games.

Cheers and keep them coming,

Alp

This is something a lot of people asked for, and you surely please the whole community with these Monster Cards. I really do like these monsters' stat cards (same as location or items cards) and actions cards ! That's impressive and totally WFRP3-like...

As monster's action cards don't have stance, recto/verso is a little waste, but I don't see how it could be optimized.

Hi all,

I'll try to answer a few questions all at once here.

I'm using SE 2.1 Alpha 7

Thanks for all the compliments! I'm planning on doing everything that's in the ToA.

I'll be doing some more work on them this coming weekend, hopefully getting everything that's left finished.

I've posted mine to the WFRP3 section of boardgamegeek.com and geekdo.com

thanks,

Mark

Well, after my files were accepted by bgg I was informed today that some were being deleted. Namely, the ones with artwork. I'll be re-doing them this weekend and will strip all artwork from them and re-post.

mark