Athel Loren Druid, High Elf Mage and some spells.

By lohnpondai, in WFRP House Rules

Hi there. My first post here in the community, though ive been a lurker for some time. gui%C3%B1o.gif I have to say my gaming group has found the game to be incredible. We love the mechanics and the fact that FFG didnt run away from the "roleplaying" aspect of WFRP (thank god, not another dungeon crawling rpg). Thumbs up for FFG.

Like many, my gaming group was a bit dissapointed of not having any wizard options for elven characters. Using the Strange Eons plugin by Hurlanc (incredible work, by the way) we tried to assemble a few careers for these characters and we tried to convert some Wood elf magic (Tree Songs and Amber Order spells) to the new edition. This will serve til the official magic rules come out.

I thought i could share it with you guys, in case you can use it for your own campaign or modify it in any way. Its a doc document with all the career cards and spells in it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmwjnyktwqw

There you go. Any comments and critizism are welcome.

I haven't read the whole text. That's fantastic work though, as we can play some new stuff, while waiting an official release.

Maybe you could reduce the picture's size on each carreer card to make it fit without getting under the 2 slots on the right.

These are great. You should upload them to the Hammerzeit site.

jh

For some reason i cant edit my previous posts. Trying to paste the images of the cards (embed ones). These are just some examples; you can find all the spells and both sides of the cards in the doc.

athellorendruidfrontal.jpg athellorenmagicfrontal.jpg

amberorderfrontal.jpg

calmthewildbeastfrontal.jpg

svoicefrontal.jpg

formofthesoaringraventr.jpg

findplantfrontal.jpg

crowsfeasttrasera.jpg

angerofthewoodsfrontal.jpg

splinterweapontrasera.jpg

just awesome!

Where did you find the spectacular arts for these cards?

Good Gaming

Great job - these look fantastic!

Minor thing - on the Form of the Raven card, you've spelt which as 'wich'

Impressive. This is a real cool work.