Milton Keynes/Northampton/Aylesbury/Daventry/Stevenage UK

By Ginkapo, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

I could have sworn I was following this post but you guys have been chatting without me. Is Saxon games in Bedford then?

Yes, just opened. Can't see a website for it but they are on Facebook. Don't know if anyone's been in yet.

See if they can do a store tournament?

4 hours ago, Dr alex said:

See if they can do a store tournament?

Shadow Games in Rugby have just announced that their Armada Store Championship 2017 is on July 15th ;) :D

Hmmm, might be able to make that one

19 hours ago, HoundsTooth said:

Shadow Games in Rugby have just announced that their Armada Store Championship 2017 is on July 15th ;) :D

Looks like it might also be limited to eight places!

The description states it might be four rounds Swiss depending on participation, shouldn't that be for 33 or more players? Have they confirmed 8 tops, I know the store would only take 8!

At the last one I was chatting to the guy who runs it and he said if there is going to be the demand he can rent a bigger space, but there needs to be the demand or he loses money

2 hours ago, Ginkapo said:

Q2 Kit at Stevenege Lost Ark Games on the 17th June.

I can't make the Stevenage one as my wife is away that weekend! :(

On 04/06/2017 at 5:11 PM, Ginkapo said:

Q2 Kit at Stevenege Lost Ark Games on the 17th June.

I'm signed up for this, woohoo.

Will be my second tournament, hopefully I can do better than last place this time!

Hi guys! I am back in the UK, and am looking for a game of Armada. Only problem is, I on't have any ships.... Had to travel across continents with a nipper and so didn't have the space for packing ships. I'd love to have a game over the next few weeks if anyone is interested - I prefer playing at Wargames Workshop in Kingston Tesco, as I don't have a car here.

EDIT

@Dr alex @Ginkapo I am in the UK until 28th July... Thought I'd reply in the organised play thread ;)

Edited by D503
On 08/06/2017 at 6:22 PM, Wilko215 said:

I'm signed up for this, woohoo.

Will be my second tournament, hopefully I can do better than last place this time!

Sadly I shall be at work tomorrow reviewing drawings. Fly some MC30s for me!

On 16 June 2017 at 8:17 PM, Ginkapo said:

Sadly I shall be at work tomorrow reviewing drawings. Fly some MC30s for me!

I left my MC30 at home, and took MC80 to Stevenage instead. I finished third out of 6 - which I'm pretty pleased about.

Are some of you actually going up to Loughborough this weekend?

I'll be there. Think there is still one ticket left according to the website. You going?

I'm going, as is steve

10 hours ago, Ginkapo said:

Sorry, i can't make it this weekend - it is my wife's birthday. (can't make it to Stevenage in July either - it's daughter's birthday) - **** family getting in the way of Armada-ing!

Does anyone know of any tournaments taking place in August or September?

11 hours ago, Ginkapo said:

Working this weekend... And the Stevenage one too! :( Booked in for the Store Championship in Rugby on 15th July though! Anyone else?

Not sure why I asked really. Found my front left tire had 20 PSI on monday, so until I decide if its cause I havent checked in six months or cause I drove over a glass bottle a few weeks ago, driving to Loughborough isnt a good idea.

19 minutes ago, HoundsTooth said:

Working this weekend... And the Stevenage one too! :( Booked in for the Store Championship in Rugby on 15th July though! Anyone else?

I'm going to Rugby on the 15th, don't think I can convince the wife to let me go to Stevenage as well, 2 in a month is probably my limit!

13 minutes ago, Barney said:

I'm going to Rugby on the 15th, don't think I can convince the wife to let me go to Stevenage as well, 2 in a month is probably my limit!

Ooh 15th after new stuff! Whens Stevenage?

45 minutes ago, Ginkapo said:

Ooh 15th after new stuff! Whens Stevenage?

Stevenage is the 23rd.

Expecting plenty of Sloane swarms!!!

1 hour ago, Ginkapo said:

Not sure why I asked really. Found my front left tire had 20 PSI on monday, so until I decide if its cause I havent checked in six months or cause I drove over a glass bottle a few weeks ago, driving to Loughborough isnt a good idea.

If you drive to mine I'll give you a lift

4 hours ago, HoundsTooth said:

Store Championship in Rugby on 15th July

damnit, can't make it on 15th either.