Milton Keynes/Northampton/Aylesbury/Daventry/Stevenage UK

By Ginkapo, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

7 hours ago, Wilko215 said:

Does anyone know of any tournaments taking place in August or September?

Nationals is mid September.

Stevenage this sunday.

@GammonLord I might be heading to South Africa in a month or so if you are wanting your most wanted back....

Hey all, what games shop do you guys usually play in MK?

46 minutes ago, Visovics said:

Hey all, what games shop do you guys usually play in MK?

Hi @Visovics,

I don't personally play Armada in MK. I either play in Aylesbury (at Aylesbury Wargames Club or in Dead Universe ) or in Stevenage in Lost Ark Games .

In MK, try Wargames Workshop in the Kingston Centre. They run a games club on a Monday and Thursday evening - a lot of x-wing and imperial assault is played there, not sure about Armada though.

What are we all thinking for this. Lots of swag to be brought back to MK

I went last week year, it was really good. Unfortunately this year it clashes with a Saints home match so I can't go

18 minutes ago, Dr alex said:

I went last week year, it was really good. Unfortunately this year it clashes with a Saints home match so I can't go

Did you drive or train? Its in a pain in the **** location.

We drove around the M25, probably the least awful way other than somehow flying to Gatwick from East Midlands or something stupid

Just now, Dr alex said:

flying to Gatwick from East Midlands

Now Gatwick from Luton........ theres a plan...

Cheers

Just encase anyones missed it, Lost Ark in Stevenage (UK) are hosting Q4 tournament on Saturday 16 Dec 2017.

Should be able to make so maybe some of you there.

I'm in MK for the next 2 weeks for work (though this week I forgot to bring my stuff). Anyone fancy a game?

Hi all,

I've just moved to MK and was wondering if there was still an active community in the area?

Cheers,

Luke