Steps to take after a campaign

By Kalidor, in Road to Legend

Hello and apologies if this has been answered in another thread. I searched but couldn't find anything.

I am confirming the steps to follow after a quest is finished (whether successful or failed).

Specifically, does each hero heal completely of wounds, fatigue and conditions before traveling (and events pop up) and before entering a town or new quest?

Logically, I assume so, but couldn't find anything in the rulebook that states so.

Thanks in advance for any help and info on any other steps to follow post-quest.

J

Road To Legend Rules, Page 10

End of Quest
Heroes recover all Hearts and Fatigue, flip their Hero sheets face up, and discard all Condition and Search cards. All table components and set aside components (see “Setup” on page 3) are returned to their respective supplies.

The hell did I miss this??

Thank you, kind sir. In equal parts for your answer and for not shaming me. Publicly, at least.

11 hours ago, Kalidor said:

The hell did I miss this??

Thank you, kind sir. In equal parts for your answer and for not shaming me. Publicly, at least.

I have played more than 1,000+ hours of this game, and I am STILL finding stuff I missed, interpreted wrong, etc. I assure you, we are in good company.

It is for this reason that I invest my time in helping Zaltyre, Sadgit, Atom, etc. in creating tools to assist us all. It helps ME to learn something new every day.