I've lost my will to live....

By Professor Tanhauser, in Deathwatch

12 hours ago, ThenDoctor said:

Much like when you celebrated Jack Chick's death, it's still uncool to desire or be happy about others deaths.

Regardless of how much you disagree with their ideas.

First off, a miniature of a non existent creature having flayed a generic representation of a peta member is hardly celebrating anyone's death.

Secondly, since peta chose to involve itself with the 40k universe it is only fair to show them what could happen to morons like them in it. And mock them 40k style.

Thirdly, I am sick and tired of you ragging on every post i make.

Lastly, since trolls don't exist in the 40k universe but do exist in the WFB universe shouldn't you be in it instead of the 40k universe?

1 hour ago, ThenDoctor said:

No it is not and that mentality is a serious issue with humanity as a whole.

You whine about some humorous disdain towards people who express idiotic views while playing a game set in a universe where people are literally burned for expressing views that go against what is considered normal?

space_marine_facepalm_by_impguy101-d6ixk

Edited by Professor Tanhauser

Hope you got enough popcorn Pearldrum1...

Actually, no. I'm about done with this topic.

Edited by Robin Graves
6 hours ago, ThenDoctor said:

No it is not and that mentality is a serious issue with humanity as a whole.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor you make me sad so be it

7 hours ago, pearldrum1 said:

^He's got a point.

This seems to be personal between the two of you. I think you guys (assuming your both dudes) should just make out and make up. Some good old fashioned bro-kissing.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor now kiss meme

I bought a box of gw miniatures today, new. First time i've done that in aeons because i dislike gw but after seeing ti hit with this multi-megaton idiot bomb I just had to show support for it.

4 hours ago, Professor Tanhauser said:

I bought a box of gw miniatures today, new. First time i've done that in aeons because i dislike gw but after seeing ti hit with this multi-megaton idiot bomb I just had to show support for it.

LOL! Wich ones? space wolf thunderwolf cavalry? (that's the ones with the most "fur" on I could think of)

Btw you should also buy a Nintendo switch, because PETA harrased Nintendo afew years ago over nintendogs... ;)

Nah, necron immortals/deathmarks. got it for 25$.

10 hours ago, Professor Tanhauser said:

Nah, necron immortals/deathmarks. got it for 25$.

At least could have picked flayed ones ;)

Is that unbound (pick whatever units you want) army still a thing? I just wanna play a (let's say) 2000 pts battle with 4 ascendant c'tan shards and see what happens.

On ‎2‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 0:23 PM, Professor Tanhauser said:

I'd still like to know how GW responded. Maybe by doing a new SW landraider covered in pelts I hope.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/02/gw-peta-put-pelt-guardsmen.html

clawed-fiend

Crush the foe. Whether under the iron might of a Leman Russ battle tank or the bludgeoning blows of a rock, you may mash the foe’s bones and beat him to a bloody pulp.

What you may NOT do is wear any part of the foe. Not even if they are vicious Clawed Fiends , deadly Khymerae , or ferocious Squigs .

https://regimental-standard.com/2017/02/08/fur-the-emperor/

Well GW has responded!

Guardsmen aren't allowed to wear furs, and they even mention some of bad things that come of wearing xenos fur, like, them being unsanitary, or one might find himself mistaken for a xenos beast.

Best bit of all: the tought for today:

Thought for today:
‘Be sound of mind or your argument is lost before it has begun’

Wich is literally GW saying: you people are crazy.

Well played GW, well played.

Yeah, I could just see some snotty little official trying to castigate commissar yarrick for wearing an ork power claw. A servitor would be removing one big grease stain from the floor.

As for tne clawed fiend mini, maybe modeling a hand stickingmout of the mouth, bloodstains all over it and the base with a peta sign at its feet would be funny.

3 minutes ago, Professor Tanhauser said:

Yeah, I could just see some snotty little official trying to castitqte commissar yarrick for wearing an ork power claw. A servitor would be removing one big grease stain from the floor.

Yeah, some hard ass puritan ordo xenos inquistor shows up and goes:

Inquisitor: " What's that commisar? Using xenos tech? Heresy! Prepare to die!"

Que one* of 3 things happening:

1: Yarrick grabs the inquisitor by the balls... with his ork power claw. The Inquisitor sensibly backs off.

2: Every imperial guardsman within earshot immediatly draws whatever weapon they have and aim it at the inquisitor. Faced witha wall of lasguns, flamers and plasma guns, the Inquisitor sensibly backs off.

3 Ghazghskull Mag Uruk Thraka himself tellyports down to the surface, bellows "Only me, ghazgskull may killz Yorrik! We iz zworn ennemeez! Waaagh! and bashes the inquistor's head in. The Inquisitor sensibly stays dead.

* or all

^^^BUHAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Btw, this clawed fiend thingie, is it what replaced the original big clawed monster, the Ambull? (BTW the mini for that sucked and didn't fit together worth a xxxx.

For you whelps who don;t know what an ambull was...
https://graemedavis.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/ambull-mini.jpg

Oh, one thing: Thrakka Ghazkhull actually doesn't want to kill yarrick. He considers yarrick to be an ork term that translates out to "best enemy" which in orkish is something that approaches a kind of affection. Also, ghazkhull is a very rare, possibly unique, type of ork leader, one who cares about the well being of the orks who follow him more than his own personal glory. At one time he could have killed yarrick but instead let him escape. He explained it thusly: "Yarrick's a good enemy, an' good enemies iz 'ard ta find, an' da boyz needz good enemies ta fight like dey needz meat ta eat an' grog ta drink!"

So, yeah, I could see ghazkhull tellyportin' in to stop some poncy 'oomie git in a big stoopid 'at from killin' yarrick coz gharzhull's boyz deserve da best enemies dere iz.

1 hour ago, Robin Graves said:

Yeah, some hard ass puritan ordo xenos inquistor shows up and goes:

Inquisitor: " What's that commisar? Using xenos tech? Heresy! Prepare to die!"

Yarrick's claw has been restored and consecrated by the Mechanicus, he's allowed to use it. Heck even Black Templars are alright with him tagging along on their quest to kill Ghazkull after the Third War for Armageddon.

Yaaaaawn. Seriously, trolls belong in tne WFB universe, not the WH40K universe.

20 minutes ago, Professor Tanhauser said:

The f*ck is wrong with you? Like seriously, the only troll here is you, and you're not even a very interesting one.

Just now, SCKoNi said:

The f*ck is wrong with you? Like seriously, the only troll here is you, and you're not even a very interesting one.

It's fine SCKoNi, they want attention and a reaction. No need to give it to them.

Like they said earlier, they aren't afraid of reprisals because these forums will be gone soon.

19 hours ago, ThenDoctor said:

Yarrick's claw has been restored and consecrated by the Mechanicus, he's allowed to use it. Heck even Black Templars are alright with him tagging along on their quest to kill Ghazkull after the Third War for Armageddon.

I guessed as much, (they'd also had to modify it a bit so Yarric could use it.) but there's always one inquisitor who thinks he can boss the wrong people around. (Those inquisitors end up dead a lot.)

The Black Templars are mellowing out in recent years. At the moment they are quite ok with having the Eldar save their bacon and are acompagnying them in the webway. (Don't you just love The Gathering Storm?)

19 hours ago, Professor Tanhauser said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACTUALY, Epic, back when it still was space marine had trolls for the forces of chaos. :D

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor epic scale chaos infantry

Yeah I know what you meant, but I couldn't pass this one up. ;)

Trolls? Those would make good snotlings…

5 hours ago, Robin Graves said:

I guessed as much, (they'd also had to modify it sYarric t Lol there's always onrealized e inquisitor who thinkand hisan boss the wrong people aroured nd. (Those inquisitors end up dead a lot.)

The Black Templars are mellowing out in recent years. At the moment they are quite ok with having the Eldar save their bacon and are acompagnying them in the webway. (Don't you just love The Gathering Storm?)

Yeah, that is one thing I like about 40k: someti es people grow wiser with age. LoOk At eisenhorn: started out a hard headed fundamentalist and after living and learning he realozed The universe wasn't black and white no matter what thy taught him in l'il inquisitor school. He became a "radical", whic meandnhe pulled the rod And his head out of hjs Arse and acceptrd that there is a lot of grey in the unigverse. **** tablet keyboard screws up and won't let me fix it.

36 minutes ago, Professor Tanhauser said:

Trolls? Those would make good snotlings…

Very true, but remeber those are epic scale. Those square bases they are on, normal hold an entire squad.

Ah old 40k, when chaos armies were 80% cultists, beastme, daemons trolls, minotaurs (yes!) and chaos squats, and the traitor marines were the elite.

1 minute ago, Professor Tanhauser said:

Yeah, that is one thing I like about 40k: someti es people grow wiser with age. LoOk At eisenhorn: started out a hard headed fundamentalist and after living and learning he realozed The universe wasn't black and white no matter what thy taught him in l'il inquisitor school. He became a "radical", whic meandnhe pulled the rod And his head out of hjs Arse and acceptrd that there is a lot of grey in the unigverse. **** tablet keyboard screws up and won't let me fix it.

And then he ran back into Ravenor. Awwwkward! Eisenhorn is a great trilogy. My favourite parts are his introduction in chapter one and the "fight" with Cruor Vult. BTW there's an audiobook out there of book one (xenos) if you're interested.

Obviously you need to placate the angered machine spirits of your dataslate...

Can you imagine what 40k tech support must be like?