RtL: SoC relics issues

By Zelgadis, in Road to Legend

Last night we were playing the SoC campaign and during the city phase we did one of the city interactions and we had the chance to get some relics. Out of the four options we had two relics which we could not find anywhere:

• Bloody purse; and
  • Dark star pendant.

Has anyone seen these relics or know from which expansion they come from? I looked through all my cards, databases and such and could not find anything on them. Could this be some sort of bug?

There are no Relics in D2e by those names.

Awesome thanks for the reply. I guess then it was a glitch for SoC. We looked at all of the small cards and could not find them.

I understand they are special items that the app handles, you don't have to have the cards. Like one of the side quests can give you a totem that will cause damage to shadow dragons (the app tells you when it takes effect).

12 hours ago, Zelgadis said:

Last night we were playing the SoC campaign and during the city phase we did one of the city interactions and we had the chance to get some relics. Out of the four...

Zelgadis,

Could you please be more specific? For example, do you remember:

1) What (story) quest had you just played?

2) What city were you in?

3) What were the other two choices?

Thanks!

On 1/18/2017 at 11:49 PM, Tokatasa said:

If you take the relics, you'll see that they just have a ingame effect - the star will (most likely) randomly buf you, if you are behind (App trigered) and the blood purse extracts gold from killed monster groups, wich is also tracked by the app, so no need to track that with a card

This is from the RtL bug report.

If I remember correctly, these are are specific to Seeds of Corruption and tied to the campaign, so no worries, you cannot find them on physical content.

Edited by kraisto

For Zaltyre

1) We had just completed the first story mission. Cant remember the name.

2) Nerekhall

3) I only remember that we had fortuna's dices as an option. Cant remember the other one.

I think Kraisto has provided the answer that the other options were tied directly to the SoC Campaign. Usually my group likes to grab all of the cards and see what they do and such.

Many thanks to all for the answers.

Was it actually labeled as Fortuna's dice? We got that same list last night and we found items that looked or described an item or relic. Bone dice as Fortuna's dice and Dark Shield as Shield of the Dark God. Only one we couldn't match up was the bloody purse. Eventually said screw it and went with the Star Charm thinking we would get the item that grants an additional green. Instead of an item card it said we put it around our neck and it will activate in our time of need but will affect all heroes or something like that.

My group bought the Bloody purse, the app sometimes trigger it after we defeat enemies, giving us some extra gold. It's not a bug that there are no cards for some of the items.