Skirmish Fixes For Older Deployments

By cnemmick, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

23 minutes ago, TheWelcomeMat88 said:

Davith was already crying alone since you didn't take him to Regionals... :***(

I wanted a challenge so I left him behind to see if I could win without him. :P

18 hours ago, Darth evil said:

the inquisitor needs a +1 dmg,+1 Block, and maybe a point drop

Great minds (with the same Darth Vader avatar) think alike !

You know me, I'd like to tinker. Probably the easiest thing to do would be to drop his cost to be in line with Maul (7) and give him either a natural +1 DMG or give him the Brawler trait. If he was kept at cost 9, he'd probably need +1 DMG, Brawler and something to increase his survivability. Just spitballing, I'd like to see him get +2 BLOCK for Defensive and lose the DODGE (convert it to a blank). That would make his white die results look like this (regular white die roll results in parenthesis):

• 2 BLOCK (blank)
  • 1 BLOCK (1 block)
  • 2 BLOCK 1 EVADE (1 evade)
  • 1 BLOCK 1 EVADE (1 block 1 evade)
  • 1 BLOCK 1 EVADE (1 block 1 evade)
  • 2 BLOCK (dodge)

With that change, you can run Quiz up the middle and expect him to take at least 3 powerful attacks to kill him, maybe more with Zillo. But it keeps him from being a cheaper, better Vader because he still is limited to one attack or Saber Throw per round by his own abilities.

I think if you reduced his cost to 7, he wouldn't need any changes. He might still not be the most interesting character, but you can take him as-is for 7 I think. 15 HP and 5 speed with cleave 3 is quite a bit for 7.

But then he's basically just a copy of Maul - you can do a more powerful single-target attack, or a "reach" attack with 2 dice and hope to cleave; you have some extra mobility, a little survivability boost... I think the GI should be more unique than that. I'd like to see him kept at 9, and maybe double down on his Saber Throw (let him use all 3 dice) and make it feel like a cool thing itself and not a consolation prize for not being close enough to attack.

And if you give him auto cleave 3 at range 3+, that makes him more worth his 9 points, because he can basically do a second (but weaker) attack. Melee cleave is just like brutality - it's way too easy to position around, and just like old Vader, it seems like they were kind of counting on him getting his value from triggering that Cleave 3 most of the time.

I desperately want General Wiess to be a viable center piece. Probably needs assault or an end of round shot, built in rerolls, and a point reduction to get there.

Edited by comawhite
32 minutes ago, comawhite said:

I desperately want General Wiess to be a viable center piece. Probably needs assault or an end of round shot, built in rerolls, and a point reduction to get there.

Like this?

vszhd0U.png

Removed all abilities' names (Assault, Shield...) because of room constraints

You can fine one bere aswell:

There are many more custom fixes you can spot and eventually try of you wish

1 hour ago, erlucius90 said:

You can fine one bere aswell:

There are many more custom fixes you can spot and eventually try of you wish

For Gaarkhan, suffers 5 damage is kind of rare? Do you mean suffers 5 damage in one attack/has suffered 5 damage total/suffers 3 damage in one attack (like Fury of Kashyyyk?)

Kayn and Sorin would change it to 3 space make them OP?

9 hours ago, ricope said:

For Gaarkhan, suffers 5 damage is kind of rare? Do you mean suffers 5 damage in one attack/has suffered 5 damage total/suffers 3 damage in one attack (like Fury of Kashyyyk?)

If he has 5 or more total damage, so not from that single hit (like FoK);

Kayn and Sorin would change it to 3 space make them OP?

It's actually within 2 spaces, not 3, which makes them not OP at all ;)

Edited by erlucius90
16 hours ago, ricope said:

vszhd0U.png

This is what we all workshopped earlier in this thread, right? Does the AT-ST card you worked up also have "once during your activation, you may perform a move without spending an action?"

If so, I think that both figures having that ability is overpowered. Beast Tamer only lets you give you the additional move to one Creature per round. This will let both of these Massive Vehicles move once per round for free. Combined with the point cost reduction (-4 for Weiss, -3 for AT-STs), we'd be looking at Double AT-ST lists starting at Cost 22, AT-ST/Weiss lists at 23 -- and both figures can double-move and shoot on round 1, move and double-shoot in later rounds. That's great except that Imperial player still has 18 or 17 points to buff his army with the other powerful Imperial figures (elite Jet Troopers or elite Riot Troopers at Cost 7, elite Heavy Troopers at 8, Emperor or Soren at 8) AND have room for Zillo + Rule By Fear.

For example, this is a list that would DOMINATE on the current maps, despite it being just 5 deployments:

• AT-ST x2 (Cost w/ fixes: 22)
  • Elite Jet Troopers x2 (14)
  • regular Imperial Officer (2)
  • Zillo (1)
  • Rule By Fear (1)

Without any help from command cards, you're getting four 3-die attacks per turn -- eight 3-die attacks if your eJet Troopers get within range!

With the Beast Tamer model, only one of those figures may get the free move per turn, which keeps at least one of the figures from attacking on round one. The Imperial player then has to invest 4-5 points into two regular Imperial Officers or one elite Imp Officer to get the other figure up into battle quicker. Now that player is looking at having 4 deployments for a cost anywhere from 26-28 -- which rightfully limits the additional figures you can bring into the list. (Additionally, the Imperial Beast Tamer card should cost 1, which further complicates running two of these massive vehicles.)

For the record, here's what I took away from our workshopping of the Imperial Vehicle Beast Tamer card:

Unique Skirmish Upgrade Card: Imperial Retrofitting

Cost: 1

Reduce the deployment cost for each AT-ST in your army by 3; General Weiss by 4.

Each AT-ST & General Weiss figure in your army gains:

Assault: You can perform multiple attacks during your activation.

Shielding: At the end of your activation, if you have no BLOCK TOKEN, you gain 1 BLOCK TOKEN.

At the start of your activation, exhaust this card to perform a move.

2 hours ago, cnemmick said:

This is what we all workshopped earlier in this thread, right? Does the AT-ST card you worked up also have "once during your activation, you may perform a move without spending an action?"

If so, I think that both figures having that ability is overpowered. Beast Tamer only lets you give you the additional move to one Creature per round. This will let both of these Massive Vehicles move once per round for free. Combined with the point cost reduction (-4 for Weiss, -3 for AT-STs), we'd be looking at Double AT-ST lists starting at Cost 22, AT-ST/Weiss lists at 23 -- and both figures can double-move and shoot on round 1, move and double-shoot in later rounds. That's great except that Imperial player still has 18 or 17 points to buff his army with the other powerful Imperial figures (elite Jet Troopers or elite Riot Troopers at Cost 7, elite Heavy Troopers at 8, Emperor or Soren at 8) AND have room for Zillo + Rule By Fear.

For example, this is a list that would DOMINATE on the current maps, despite it being just 5 deployments:

• AT-ST x2 (Cost w/ fixes: 22)
  • Elite Jet Troopers x2 (14)
  • regular Imperial Officer (2)
  • Zillo (1)
  • Rule By Fear (1)

Without any help from command cards, you're getting four 3-die attacks per turn -- eight 3-die attacks if your eJet Troopers get within range!

With the Beast Tamer model, only one of those figures may get the free move per turn, which keeps at least one of the figures from attacking on round one. The Imperial player then has to invest 4-5 points into two regular Imperial Officers or one elite Imp Officer to get the other figure up into battle quicker. Now that player is looking at having 4 deployments for a cost anywhere from 26-28 -- which rightfully limits the additional figures you can bring into the list. (Additionally, the Imperial Beast Tamer card should cost 1, which further complicates running two of these massive vehicles.)

For the record, here's what I took away from our workshopping of the Imperial Vehicle Beast Tamer card:

Ah yes I see the problem and I agree having a separate exhaust is a better idea. I just kind of made up the card on the spot

edit: my old AT-ST fix was this one

R9eEHqT.png

Edited by ricope

I've been making some minor changes to my skirmish fix document, and another round of y'all's critique would be most appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tSo0jH4u_q1OZitrGSj_m_IH-rGe1gieuVCjngVdgMk/edit?usp=sharing

Highlights this time include a new round of tweaks to Rebel unique units and the following:

Unique Skirmish Attachment Card: General Calrissian (Lando Calrissian only)

Cost: 0

You gain +2 DMG, +1 Accuracy, +1 EVADE.

When you are attacking or defending, your opponent cannot force you to reroll a die or remove a die you've rerolled.

Unique Skirmish Upgrade Card: Advanced Mobile Infantry

Each Echo Base Trooper figure in your army gains:

When you declare an attack using Front Line, that attack gains +1 Accuracy.

Each Rebel Trooper figure in your army gains:

Apply the Aim ability to all attacks you make. Health +1.

Take Cover: While defending, you may apply +1 BLOCK and -1 EVADE to the defense results.

Unique Elite Skirmish Attachment Card: Squad Leader (Kayn Somos only)

Cost: -2

+1 DMG, +1 EVADE. You lose "SURGE: +1 DMG" and gain "SURGE: +2 DMG".

Firing Squad and Squad Command now affect figures within 3 spaces of you.

Unique Skirmish Upgrade Card: Unrelenting Forces (Cost: 0)

When a Stormtrooper or Snowtrooper in your army is defeated, you may deplete this card. That figure is worth 2 fewer VPs, to a minimum of 0. At the start of the next round, place that figure adjacent to any other figure in its group.

Each Stormtrooper and Snowtrooper in your army gains the following:

When you declare an attack, if you have no Beneficial conditions, apply +1 DMG to that attack's results. While attacking, if you within 2 spaces to another friendly Trooper, you may reroll one die.

Elite Skirmish Attachment Card: Forward Sentry (Elite E-Web Engineer only)

After deployment, you may interrupt to move up to 5 spaces. You cannot interact or claim objects.

Health +1. You gain SURGE: +1 DMG TOKEN.

We most recently played with the Kayn Somos and E-Web attachments. The E-Web finally felt worthy of inclusion by totally disrupting the spacing of the game -- this was something first mentioned by @buckero0 , I think. Kayn gave as well as he got, not just through his better attack abilities, but also by using Firing Squad from behind cover to trigger attacks by eJets and Captain Terro.

Let me know what y'all think.

Edited by cnemmick
Fixed an error w/ e-web fix
4 hours ago, cnemmick said:

Elite Skirmish Attachment Card: Forward Sentry (Elite E-Web Engineer only)

After deployment, you may interrupt to move 5 spaces. You cannot interact or claim objects.

Health +1. You gain SURGE: +1 DMG TOKEN.

Do you allow diagonal movement for those 5 spaces? By RAW I think no but I feel that 5 spaces isn't really that far away from your initial deployment zone. Which map did you play on?

Do you allow diagonal movement for those 5 spaces? By RAW I think no but I feel that 5 spaces isn't really that far away from your initial deployment zone. Which map did you play on?

We used no special movement options.

The first map we played on was Nal Hutta... and we were trying out a rule where the E-Web could move 6 spaces. My opponent was able to get his only E-Web right next to a shield generator in the middle of the map, and it drastically turned that game. Afterwards, we reduced the amount of spaces the E-Web could move to 5, which gave the E-Web a nice (but uncovered) position to shoot down both center lanes.

I haven't tried on the other maps, but I can see where the E-Web could get into good positions on Anchorhead Cantina easily. The indoor deployment zone for Anchorhead Cantina would be the best for the E-Web, as the player could position him nearly halfway up the open area and potentially push it into the center hallway. For Jabba's Palace, the E-Web can move right next to each deployment zone's door, but can't open or move through the door. Additionally, it'll take a commitment w/ Imperial Officers to get an E-Web around the hallways by each terminal and into an area where it can successfully contest areas in the middle foyer/maze.

Also, you just reminded me that the text should read " After deployment, you may interrupt to move UP TO 5 spaces.". I've fixed that in the post above and will do so in the document shortly.

There's been *a lot* of discussion on the document over the holidays. Thanks to everybody who's participated!

Most of the discussion has been focused on three particular deployment cards. After reading everyone's input, I've reworked the fixes for these deployment cards. I'll cut-and-paste the current versions of the fixes below to help spur more input.

Elite Wookie Warriors (Cost: 11), Wookie Warriors (Cost: 8)

Wookie Warriors benefit a bit from the new Brawler command cards offered in Heart of the Empire and in Maul's blister pack. They suffer from the same problems that plague Gaarkhan: Your opponent will target your other figures unless absolutely necessary. Since Gaarkhan is a Guardian, it makes sense to give him an ability to suffer damage in order to protect another figure. A different solution should be given to the Wookie Warriors.

First the the cost of Elite Wookie Warriors should be reduced so that they can better squeeze into a Rebel or Mercenary list. For a figure with a deployment cost of 5, eWW's should have a very good chance of doing at least 4 DMG to one-die defenders. Currently they rely on a SURGE for +2 DMG ability -- which reduces the chance that the other SURGE abilities might be used. Removing the +2 DMG surge ability and granting a static +1 DMG and +1 Pierce yields 62% vs. black and 69% vs. white of doing at least 4 DMG in one attack (without the extra SURGE from Fury). There still remains a 50% chance vs. black and 24% chance vs. white of getting at least one surge. To further enhance their survivability, an additional surge ability to gain movement points will be added.

Leaving the regular Wookie Warriors abilities as-is, they have a 51% chance vs. black and 63% chance vs. white of doing 3 DMG (without the extra SURGE from Fury). If the regular WWs have their damage output boosted, they will be more valuable for their price than the elite WWs. They can still be used as heavy blockers and hard-to-kill objective runners for players who'd like to use them.

Unique Skirmish Upgrade Card: Unyielding Warriors

Reduce each Elite Wookie Warriors deployment cost by 1 and the figure cost by 1.

Each Elite Wookie Warrior in your army gains the following:

+1 DMG, Pierce 1. You lose SURGE: +2 DMG. You gain SURGE: Gain 2 movement points.

Elite Royal Guard (Cost: 12), Royal Guard (Cost: 8)

These units have benefitted with the melee improvements given by the new Brawler cards. As is, regular Royal Guards are very playable in the current game. Currently the Elite Royal Guards are just way too expensive because they don't hit for enough damage. Even if they did hit harder, it is tough to ask players to make room for two figures that cost 6 each. Balancing the elite RG's attack is difficult, as they have just 2 surge abilities... and one of them is the very-powerful Stun.

Adding a static Pierce 1 and granting a reroll -- assuming the reroll is used towards low DMG values on the red die -- gives an elite RG a 62% chance vs. black and 58% chance vs. white of doing at least 4 DMG. With these changes, if the player is withholding all SURGEs rolled for Stun, the player can expect a 96% chance of doing at least 1 DMG vs. a black die (and the normal DODGE chances vs. a white).

There's not much else the elite Royal Guards need. With a speed of 5 and Reach, they should have no problems moving in-and-out of battle. Increasing their Health would be too much considering they still retain Forward Vengeance and Sentinel. Reducing their figure cost by 1 -- and their overall deployment cost by 1 -- helps them fit better into Imperial lists.

Elite Skirmish Attachment Card: Ever Watchful (Elite Royal Guard only)

Cost: -1

Reduce the cost of each Elite Royal Guard figure by 1.

Pierce 1.

While attacking, you may reroll 1 die.

Elite Hired Guns (Cost: 6), Hired Guns (Cost: 4)

Hired Guns feel unusable considering their low Health pool and very weak attack that makes Parting Shot not a concern for opponent's figures. Giving these figures a defensive buff counters the desired design of a disposable figure who has one chance during dying to get revenge. Instead the attack of these units should be improved slightly so that Parting Shot has a decent chance of punishing the attacker. Currently regular HGs have poor odds of doing at least 1 DMG at Accuracy 3; elite HGs are not much better. Their attack pool and surge choices lack significantly in Accuracy bonuses.

The solution is to allow all Hired Guns (regular or elite) to gain a static +1 Accuracy, and give Elite Hired Guns a surge ability for another +1 Accuracy. For the regular HGs, this increases the odds at 4 Accuracy of doing at least 2 DMG to 40% vs black and 44% vs white. Elite Hired Guns at 4 Accuracy have a 58% vs black and 62% vs white to do at least 2 DMG. (With these changes, all hired guns have roughly an 65-85% chance of doing at least 1 DMG at 4 Accuracy.)

For their figure cost of 3, Elite Hired Guns should have a chance to do more damage when using Parting Shot. Giving them a Pierce 1 to use during Parting Blow gives them a 52% chance vs black and 54% chance vs white to do at least 3 DMG at 4 Accuracy. This is a significant upgrade in damage output without the overkill: for comparison, Greedo at 4 Accuracy has a 71% chance vs. black and 65% chance vs. white to do at least 3 DMG.

Elite Skirmish Attachment Card: Well Paid (Elite Hired Guns & Hired Guns only)

All Hired Guns in your army gain: +1 Accuracy.

All Elite Hired Guns in your army gain:

SURGE: +1 Accuracy

When you declare an attack due to Parting Shot, that attack gains Pierce 1.

Edited by cnemmick
Hired Guns have Parting Shot, not Parting Blow. Duh.

I think skirmish fixes are great and I hope they will release more especially for uniques. It's also good for their sales. I never bothered to buy the w1 and w2 uniques because in skirmish they felt unplayable and in campaign the token was good enough. Only after the fixes were released I bought ig and han. The same goes for the rgc, boba etc.

I really hope they bring out skirmish fixes for the older overcosted heroes. Right now a new skirmish player has almost no incentive to buy hoth because the only useful thing would be negation.

Buffing generic units seem very risky. Having one slightly op unique doesn't feel as bad as say Eweequays where you can bring multiple squads of.

Regarding generics, I can not help feeling that it is in some sense a design flaw that not a single non-elite card above 3 Points is ever played in skirmish. Maybe someone plays a pair of Hired guns now and then and I have seen someone mention a rJet at some point, but all and all the r:s are not worth it in skrimish. It would be kind of cool if there was at least a decent gimmicy squad that could be played but with all the snipers out there they are just easy points for the opponent.

I would actually not mind a card that maybe takes away 2-3 Points from the command deck that decreses the cost by 1 or adds +1 damage to all r:s. I dont Think the meta would break that bad.

Edited by Ram

While it does seem that elites are played much more often, there are still a good bunch of regulars that look playable.

rHired Guns

rRiot Troopers

rJet Troopers

rAlliance Smuggler

-Those are all good objective runners for real cheap.

rWookies

rHKs

rHeavy Stormtoopers

rNexu

-These are more 'for real' deployments. Haven't seen rHeavies in a while though.

rClawdite

rOfficer

-These are solid supporters.

rUgnaughts

-Serves special mention :)

So while this is not a huge list, I still think there are some solid regular choices in the game. Also, some are meta dependent and player dependent. I would never pick rHGs over Greedo, but I've seen some people (also some that I consider higher tier than myself (which doesn't say much)) prefer having 2 figures to run objectives. On the other hand, as a support figure I've found the rClawdite more worth it's points than the eClawdite.

Im just saying, from a what, sixty card card pool having about half of them being too weak to play feels like a bit of a waste. I may be wtrong, but at the moment it feels like there are just over a handfull Non-uniques that are playable. Also, from a personal view, i Really like multi-troop activations too even if i am Also very happy about the iconics being iconic again. :)

4 hours ago, Ram said:

Regarding generics, I can not help feeling that it is in some sense a design flaw that not a single non-elite card above 3 Points is ever played in skirmish.

It may not be a flaw - they might just intend the non-elites for Campaign, and the Elites for skirmish. Campaign needs some weak units so the Rebels don't get crushed early on, while the Empire still has several units to work with.

5 hours ago, aermet69 said:

So while this is not a huge list, I still think there are some solid regular choices in the game.

I agree. Regular deployment cards still have plenty of space in skirmish.

The regular royal guard are useful with vader back on the table. The rOfficers of course. rRiot troopers for mission points.

rAlliance smugglers are all over the place. Drokkatta, Ko-tun, Jynn, gideon, rEchos are all playable.

Onar, Vinto, Shyla, rHired Guns, rJawa, rTinkerer all on the tables.

3 hours ago, Ram said:

Im just saying, from a what, sixty card card pool having about half of them being too weak to play feels like a bit of a waste.

I understand the frustration. But from my time working on this skirmish document, I can say getting every regular deployment card playable in skirmish would be a very difficult task. Elite multi-figure deployments would have to be even better than they are now... which would require making the unique single-figure deployments better. Doing all that might cause kills vs. elites and uniques harder to come by... potentially extending the length of games.

2 hours ago, Stompburger said:

It may not be a flaw - they might just intend the non-elites for Campaign, and the Elites for skirmish. Campaign needs some weak units so the Rebels don't get crushed early on, while the Empire still has several units to work with.

Yes, good point. That may well be the reason. Im pretty skirmish-oriented and ha e not played any of the campaign.

49 minutes ago, cnemmick said:

I understand the frustration. But from my time working on this skirmish document, I can say getting every regular deployment card playable in skirmish would be a very difficult task. Elite multi-figure deployments would have to be even better than they are now... which would require making the unique single-figure deployments better. Doing all that might cause kills vs. elites and uniques harder to come by... potentially extending the length of games.

It is a balance indeed, but I dont think its that hard really. Adding a way to ready a multi-figure deployment card with the cost of six or less and a ranged attack I think would actually take us a bit on the way without breaking the game too much. With such an ability the regular troopers may well be a high risk high retarderar utility instegade of binder load. :)

4 minutes ago, Ram said:

It is a balance indeed, but I dont think its that hard really. Adding a way to ready a multi-figure deployment card with the cost of six or less and a ranged attack I think would actually take us a bit on the way without breaking the game too much. With such an ability the regular troopers may well be a high risk high retarderar utility instegade of binder load. :)

I've taken a shot at an skirmish upgrade that would apply to regular Stormtroopers and Snowtroopers. It gives a free Reinforcement and a VP reduction for one figure per game and allows Squad Training to be used within 2 spaces of a friendly Trooper. (I don't feel that these figures need any more bonuses to their attacks -- if regulars had nearly as good odds as the elites at doing at least 3 DMG, elites will never get chosen.)

Elite Stormtroopers (Cost: 9), Elite Snowtroopers (Cost: 10)

A previous version of this document introduced some affiliation agnostic fixes for Troopers with a figure cost of 3 or 2. With the addition of the Elite Riot Troopers, it is now difficult to present a generic fix without it buffing those figures as well. Instead we'll make affiliation-specific skirmish upgrade cards for the Troopers. We'll also make this skirmish upgrade apply to regular Stormtroopers and Snowtroopers in case somebody wants to run them.

Stormtroopers have little health and have a hard time cutting through modest defenses. They have a 37% chance vs. a black die, 42% vs. a white die to do at least 3 DMG at 4 Accuracy. You are likely to have at least one of the figures of that deployment defeated before you can activate and get your 3 attacks in.

Snowtroopers have slightly more health and a worse time attacking. At 4 Accuracy, they only have a 27% chance vs. a black die, 28% vs. a white die to do at least 3 DMG. With their blue/green attack pool, they can hardly get away with using a surge to Focus/Weaken when they need to apply Pierce 2 just to ensure the attack hits.

Instead of buffing each individual figure's survivability, the fix should be in their attacks. A +1 DMG static boost improves Stormies' odds to do at least 3 DMG to 61% vs. black, 53% vs. white; the same boost helps Snowies' odds to 66% vs. black, 64% vs. white. Additionally, if a Snowtrooper were attacking a figure at Accuracy 4 and was going to hold back a surge to use the Focus/Weaken ability, that figure would roughly have a 75% chance to do at least one damage and spend that surge. Keeping that +1 DMG bonus for when an attack uses a Beneficial condition is too powerful; so it will not be available for those situations.

Additionally, Squad Training is difficult to pull off when trying to get Troopers out and back in cover. Adding the range for the ability to trigger -- within 2 spaces of a friendly Trooper -- should make it much easier.

Unique Skirmish Upgrade Card: Unrelenting Forces

When a Stormtrooper or Snowtrooper in your army is defeated, you may choose to have that figure to be worth 1 fewer VP, to a minimum of 0. At the start of the next round, place that figure adjacent to any other figure in its group. Limit once per mission

Each Stormtrooper and Snowtrooper in your army gains the following:

While attacking, if you within 2 spaces to another friendly Trooper, you may reroll one die.

Each Elite Stormtrooper and Elite Snowtrooper in your army gains the following:

When you declare an attack, if you have no Beneficial conditions, apply +1 DMG to that attack's results.

Version 0.8 is now available:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tSo0jH4u_q1OZitrGSj_m_IH-rGe1gieuVCjngVdgMk/edit?usp=sharing

I've taken another stab at most of the Rebel uniques:

Unique Skirmish Attachment Card: Adaptive Smuggler (Saska Teft only)

Health +1. Add one yellow die to your attack pool.

When you use Unstable Device, each figure on or adjacent to the space you choose suffers 1 DMG in addition to the amount of DMG you roll.

If you did not include a Mercenary deployment using Shady Contacts, you gain: "SURGE: A friendly figure within 3 spaces of you gains 1 WILDCARD TOKEN"

Unique Skirmish Attachment Card: Front-Line Operative (Verena Talos only)

When you use Close Quarters, you may move up to 2 spaces before performing the attack.

At the end of your activation, if you are adjacent to at least one hostile figure, you gain 1 BLOCK TOKEN.

Leia Organa FAQ Errata: 14 Health. +1 DMG. +1 Accuracy.

Gideon Argus FAQ Errata: On My Mark now reads: "Choose another Rebel figure within 3 spaces and in your line of sight. That figure becomes Focused."

Unique Skirmish Attachment Card: Combat Medic (MHD-19 only)

You lose "SURGE: Focus". You gain "SURGE: Pierce 2, Weaken".

When an attack targeting a friendly figure within 3 spaces resolves, if that figure is not defeated, exhaust this card to move up to 2 spaces to a space adjacent to that friendly figure. Then that figure recovers 1 DMG.

Unique Skirmish Attachment Card: Deceptive Diplomat (Murne Rin only)

+1 Accuracy, +1 Health

False Orders now affects figures with a figure cost of 4 or less.

=> Scanner Scramble: Another friendly figure within 3 spaces and in your line-of-sight becomes Hidden. At the end of your activation, you can only Hide yourself using Field Report.

Unique Skirmish Attachment Card: Master Spy (Mak Eshka'rey only)

Health +1. At the start of your activation, if you are not in line-of-sight of any hostile figures, you become Hidden.

When you use Critical Hit, apply +1 Accuracy and +1 DMG to the attack results.

Unique Skirmish Attachment Card: Ballistics Expert (Loku Kanoloa only)

Health +3. Pierce 1.

Set Your Sights and Coordinated Attack require only one Special Action to use.

Unique Skirmish Attachment Card: General Calrissian (Lando Calrissian only)

+1 EVADE. When you declare an attack, if you have no Beneficial Conditions, your attack gains +1 DMG.

When you are attacking or defending, your opponent cannot force you to reroll a die or remove a die you've rerolled.

Unique Skirmish Attachment Card: Squad Leader (Fenn Signis only)

+1 EVADE, +1 DMG. You lose "SURGE: +1 Accuracy" and gain "SURGE: +2 Accuracy".

Exhaust this card at the start of your activation to gain 2 movement points.

Edited by cnemmick