Is the game sold out

By hweston, in War of the Ring: Collector's Edition

Have not seen a posting that the game is sold out, yet it wont let me order it. Is the game soldout?

Check back in a bit. It's done this before. If it shows out of stock for a day, then I'd start to worry.

**Edit**

I just checked and they're back in stock again. It's showing just under 100 available.

How does one check to see how many are available? Are these the first batch or second?

Thanks!

This would definitely be the second batch, as they posted when the first batch was sold out...

1st...2nd i dont care. just gonna have to get this one.

Well, it's been out of stock at the FFG store now for a couple of days in a row. I know it was sitting at around 50 copies in stock last week. Could it be that it's really sold out?

It sure is pretty.

I would also like to know this since we can't order it from the europeans. Has FFG made any official announcement that their 400 are sold out yet?

There's been no announcement that the second batch has sold out, but it has listed as out of stock at the FFG store now for several weeks. Pretty good indication that any copies are going to be hard to come by and at a premium.

I spoke with an owner of a FLGS who is getting two copies in his store. He said he'll probably sell one of them at the retail price, but the other one will probably be kept under wraps to be sold at a much later date.

You can still buy copies for the UK at the Nexus site.

Good luck finding one in the US.

Australians and Canadians.. well - you may find a couple now that they've been hit with an addition to the shipping costs. It's either pay up or cancel on that.

I sure want one of these games and hope FFG releases another wave!

Makes me wish i knew soemone outside the US to get another copy from. Looks like it's gonna be an Ebay hunt for that second copy now. Still wish they would sell the board and cards from it seperately. They would make a mint just on a package like that alone from me.