Hedge Wizard career and Witchcraft Talent

By borriste, in WFRP House Rules

Hi,
I’ll like to propose the HEDGE WIZARD career and the WITCHCRAFT Talent as Order card.
I need it for my campaign set in Mordheim in the unholy year 2000, so no college order exit.
Any suggestion is welcome.

HEDGE WIZARD career

Career Trait:
BASIC, WIZARD, RURAL, ???.

Talent Slot:
FOCUS and ORDER.

Primary Characteristics:
WILLPOWER and FELLOWSHIP.

Career Skill:
FIRST AID, FOLKLORE, GUIDE, INTUITION, NATURE LORE , CHANNELING (free acquire as Apprentice Wizard career) and SPELLCRAFT (free acquire as Apprentice Wizard career).

Advances:
as Apprentice Wizard career

Basic Action Spells for free only CANTRIP.

Action Spells Available ( I don’t bother to create a new set of spells without play test, so I intent to use a mix of the official spells) :
Magic Dart (basic) / Counterspell (basic) / Course / Fair Warning / Omen / Cauterize / Shadowcloak / Veil of Fear / Fiery Passion /Burning Blood (rank 2 declassed to rank 1) not so power spell, justify for the lack of a rank 1 direct attack.
All spell flavor description are twisted in a darker version.

WITCHCRAFT (or Hedge Magic ) Talent as Order card
SPELLCRAFT checks add a {S} Chaos Star to the results pool if at least 2 {B} Banes are generated. Not sure maybe I will change in (3 {B} Banes) after some playtest.

I have also some idea for the Witch career and Dark Magic talent
WITCH career
Trait: INTERMEDIATE, WIZARD, RURAL, ???.
Talent Slot: FOCUS and ORDER.
Primary Characteristics: WILLPOWER and FELLOWSHIP.
Career Skill: DISCIPLINE, FOLKLORE, GUIDE, INTUITION, MAGIC SIGHT, CHANNELING, SPELLCRAFT.

DARK MAGIC Talent as Order card
CHANNELING test add a [Y] Expertise dice and SPELLCRAFT checks add a {S} Chaos Star to the results pool if at least 2 {B} Banes are generated. Not sure maybe I will change in (3 {B} Banes) after some playtest.

I Hope to be clear, English is not one of my Career Skills.