Magic Set editor Stuff

By zuzul, in WFRP House Rules

I open a new threat to no pollute the one from Hurlanc.

zuzul said:

The link to the preview was not the good one :

This is VERY cool, but how do you make it print the size of a normal card? It prints more like the size of a wound card at the moment...

Edit: I also can't seem to format the text - no bold or italic. Am I missing something?

Normaly the size is exactly the size of an item card. Do you try to print it and what are the final dimension you get? I can helps me a lot to correct the document.

For the format, it is due to the fact that i'm using some symbol font inside. I cannot use both (police font and symbol font) in the same filed, but I can do separate field (as the optionnal title on the description).

This looks really neat. I need to download and try it out. As for a font... I really like this one: www.searchfreefonts.com/free/caslon-antique.htm It was the font they used in old Warhammer books.

Thank you, I will have a look.

OK, I'm using a Cannon Image Runner 2200. This is a stand up office style laser printer/photo copier/scanner. It's not really a 'home' printer, it's a full on office rig.

When I try and print straight from the card maker program, it errors the printer out. It looks like it want's a certain type of paper and is trying to pull from a non-existent tray.

Next I tried to export to a PDF and print from there. When I do that, it prints the size of a wound card.

Next I tried to export it to a gif. If I print that gif from 'Office Picture Manager', no matter what settings I use, it prints 8"x5.5". If I print the gif from paint, it comes out 2.5"x4".

Normal cards size is (I think) 2.5"x3.5".

Either way, I can't get it to print card size without some serious work :)

Edit: The solution I'm working, for the time being, is to open the gif in GIMP and rescale it to 320x250 pixels. It tends to blur the text a bit though. I'm hoping for a better solution.

Sorry for the late answer.

Currently crawling inside a huge amount of professional work, I'm not working on it. And I saw that the strange aeons project is far more advanced than mine (and far better than mine too!), so I will not continue on this one. Sorry for this.