Still waiting for package

By dukeawesome1, in Support

I heard from another friend that ordered two days after me that he also got his package without anything missing. So, I guess it's just a matter of patience and time for everyone. I agree that better customer service should have been done to inform people about the delays, etc or limited personal, but I'm sure that the sale was way more than they expected too. Hope it turns out as best for everyone!

cheers

Sorry again!

Oh no reason to be sorry, I was just pondering aloud really about that extra info it seems.

I heard from another friend that ordered two days after me that he also got his package without anything missing. So, I guess it's just a matter of patience and time for everyone. I agree that better customer service should have been done to inform people about the delays, etc or limited personal, but I'm sure that the sale was way more than they expected too. Hope it turns out as best for everyone!

This frustratingly enough seems to be the case since they are using a third party warehouse for the sale. Honestly this year is just an abject failure at least from my perspective.

Shipments this late, I still haven't even heard anything, I've called twice left voicemails still no verbal response multiple emails only one ever got answered, then that mass email saying "sorry got overwhelmed" without any actual news

On top of that whoever is shipping anything out seems to fail at that because orders are incomplete to top it off.

Just terrible FFG, terrible, especially with the lack of any real explanations as to what is going on.

From what I understand FFG is supposed to be really good with stuff like this, I usually only hear good things about their customer service, but this is just horrific.

Sorry again!

Oh no reason to be sorry, I was just pondering aloud really about that extra info it seems.

This frustratingly enough seems to be the case since they are using a third party warehouse for the sale. Honestly this year is just an abject failure at least from my perspective.

Shipments this late, I still haven't even heard anything, I've called twice left voicemails still no verbal response multiple emails only one ever got answered, then that mass email saying "sorry got overwhelmed" without any actual news

On top of that whoever is shipping anything out seems to fail at that because orders are incomplete to top it off.

Just terrible FFG, terrible, especially with the lack of any real explanations as to what is going on.

From what I understand FFG is supposed to be really good with stuff like this, I usually only hear good things about their customer service, but this is just horrific.

I understand your frustration. This is my first holiday purchase, so I had little expectations. Although it did surprise me the lack of communication. I was just hoping that it would come before christmas and it fortunately did. Hopefully the flow of orders will get better for the next upcoming weeks.

Again, it's my first holiday purchase so I can't reach too many conclusions, but have many items gone on this good of a sale like this year? i cannot recall FFG having such a good sale, they usually just sell their crappy games or the ones that are going out of print or losing license rights. So maybe they miscalculated the quantity of orders they would get. For the low prices it's hard for us to expect them getting additional crew to get orders fulfilled promptly.

Hope you get your stuff soon.

There hasn't been a sale of this magnitude (every warhammer line) nor that much of a sale (basically liquidation prices), but honestly I'm not sure what they expected.

People bought vast amounts for a reason the uncertainty of what is going to happen with the liscense.

I didn't even buy anything related to the warhammer stuff.

Usually FFG is quick and prompt with customer service issues, from every story I've heard. But they passed it off to a different warehouse this time and it's bitten them hard, they've lost a lot of ground for me.

I really don't plan on ever ordering directly from them ever again if I can help it.

This was my first direct purchase from FFG. Ordered on November 28, and got a confirmation within the hour - then, nothing. My card hasn't even been charged - something I didn't realize until a couple of days ago.

I honestly wish I'd checked these boards before placing the order because had I known that this nonsense had been going on since the 16th, I wouldn't have ordered. Can't say that I'll ever order from FFG again.

Question for me now is whether I should cancel and cut my losses, or just wait it out. Whole deal kind of stinks, to be honest.

This was my first direct purchase from FFG. Ordered on November 28, and got a confirmation within the hour - then, nothing. My card hasn't even been charged - something I didn't realize until a couple of days ago.

I honestly wish I'd checked these boards before placing the order because had I known that this nonsense had been going on since the 16th, I wouldn't have ordered. Can't say that I'll ever order from FFG again.

Question for me now is whether I should cancel and cut my losses, or just wait it out. Whole deal kind of stinks, to be honest.

The 14th apparently from one earlier person.

But yeah, I don't plan on ordering online from FFG anymore. I can always go to their booth at Gencon if I'm hurting for it. Even then Amazon will get stuff eventually from them.

They'll get it there eventually...probably, but some have been finding their orders incomplete. Although supposedly FFG is generally on stop of replacing missing bits of kit.

I think it has been the same for everyone. Order confirmation but after that just silence. Multiple people calling or emailing (myself included) to get no response, or the same automated email sent to all. I was one of the few (or so it seems) to have been able to speak with a staff member from FFG and he was able to confirm that my order was indeed received and that it was somewhere in another warehouse but they had no direct information about delivery date, etc and due to the massive number of orders it would take some time, etc. Anyways, after almost a month without hearing anything, I finally got a shipping confirmation. What's funny is that the order confirmation was sent when the box was already on its way, so the satisfaction at least in this case was that I received my items a day after getting the shipping confirmation.

It could have been managed better, with general updates about the delays, or number of orders that were being sent, etc, so that is my sole major complain. Although I have multiple games from FFG this was my first direct order with them, and my first ever holiday sale. I'm just glad I got games before christmas, I was expecting a long wait to get my stuff. Hopefully everyone gets this problem solved soon.

Well you're an outlier to be fair. You actually got a thing. Some of us have been charged and still haven't received a single thing.

It could have been managed better, with general updates about the delays, or number of orders that were being sent, etc

An impressive understatement by far.

Nearly 1 month later...so I finally called the straight ffg line and used a different number for holiday sales questions. Not the one listed on the Holiday sales page. They said they'd look into it.

Not 1 minute later from getting off the phone with them do I get the shipping confirmation.

The order # is different, and the kicker is that it's coming in today (here now based on the tracking updates. Let's hope it doesn't get stolen before I get home.)

Update: Today I received an email stating all my missing items would be resent. Asmodee must have time travel capabilities, as I received the box yesterday.

Well, I received my box today with everything it was supposed to have. My issue is resolved, but I hope those of others are taken care of soon.