Still waiting for package

By dukeawesome1, in Support

I have ordered 2 packages from the holiday sale on november 17 and the 19 and still have not recieved an update on the package. I have tried to contact fantasy flight but I can't find who to contact about this issue, if I do general, I just get a automated message about missing parts. I am really starting to get annoyed with this whole thing.

Same.

me too

I used the customer support form and received an automated message from Asmodee North America. That being said, I placed an order on the 22nd and still have not received any updates on its status.

The reply email address to my query is: [email protected]

Hope this helps!

that is the same exact same thing that happend to me, an automated response. i cant navigate through there support because none of them say anything about questions about shipping. this is just ridiculous at this point.

I am in the same boat, I placed an order on the 17th, got a confirmation email, but the charge was removed a week later. I have called Asmodee and left a message, I have emailed and used the General form multiple times, but no reply but automation for nearly two weeks. Nobody will even pick up the phone.

What the heck is going on, this is all real shady with them not even responding to our questions.

I had the same issue. The order I placed wasn't showing in my profile anywhere even though I received an order conformation. Sent FFG two emails since the 17th order and never received a reply except for the auto replies.

I also have the same issue, having placed my order on November 17th and receiving nothing more than automated responses. Looking at my account histories, I was never actually charged for the order or it has disappeared, even though I did get the "order received" email and such. Personally, I just want to know if it's not happening since I have no charge on my card so that I can simply buy the stuff at the Fantasy Flight Games Center in person. (should have just done that in the first place it seems)

I am in the same boat, I placed an order on the 17th, got a confirmation email, but the charge was removed a week later. I have called Asmodee and left a message, I have emailed and used the General form multiple times, but no reply but automation for nearly two weeks. Nobody will even pick up the phone.

Same here. My charge has mysteriously vanished, can't reach anyone at FFG/Asmodee.

Edited by Mantaeus

I would really like to know something definitive. My credit card has not been charged yet, and if this is due to a massive computer failure, then so be it. I can just go on looking through more holiday sales.

But I don't want to accidentally buy the same game twice.

I sent them an email last week telling them to cancel my order. Today they send me a shipping confirmation email. >< Someone is asleep at the wheel at FFG!

Same issue here. Bought on the 16th, received my order confirmation number and then silence. Got a canned reply from a CS rep several days after my submission that read,

" In regards to your order placed last week, you will receive tracking information from your selected shipping carrier once your order ships. We do not have any tracking or shipping information, as the packing, processing, and shipping of holiday sale orders is happening at a completely separate warehouse. Holiday Orders are also expected to take longer to process both because of it happening at a separate warehouse and due to the extremely high volume of the holiday sale."

We received your message with a request for information about your order. Holiday Sale orders are processed, packed, and shipped from a completely separate warehouse, so unfortunately I don’t have tracking/shipping information for you about your order. Order may take longer than usual to be processed and then shipped due to the warehouse being separate and with the extremely high volume of orders with the Holiday Sale. The following is what is listed in the FAQ about when you will receive tracking information:

i pretty much got the same message as well.

I have been waiting since the 16th. I emailed them a second time after getting a response telling me that the removals from my bank account would hit when my packages get shipped. The second email was just asking when that might occur but I never heard back from them. It's a little nerve-wracking to have money just sit in my account that has already been earmarked for something. This'll be the last holiday sale I'll bother to do with FFG.

That's ridiculous I already got charged and still have nothing in terms of shipping.

there's hope people. I just got email this morning with shipping confirmation and tracking number! it was a long wait indeed.

an update, i have received one package this past Monday, but have not heard about the first order i placed. I guess it is still in FFG purgatory.

I received my package today, missing half the contents I ordered.

heck i hope i don't have your same problem.

It's quite irritating. Was hoping my items would ship so my in-laws could bring them over to me in SE Asia for Christmas. But there's no info about a shipping date anywhere.

I received my package today, missing half the contents I ordered.

If I get missing contents I'm just never using FFG again. If they think using such a poor third party for their Holiday sale is acceptable for their customers then they're wrong.

Hi folks, wanted to share some info. My order # 121841 on 11/20/2016 for multiple boxes of Tide of Iron stuff was received 12/08/2016 and in great condition.

But my order #125559 for another Tide of Iron Core set from 11/23/2016 remains in limbo with no updates.

If the order number corresponds to the actual number of orders then it was close to 4000 more orders in those few days. With a couple of guys in charge of fulfillment it could take awhile to get everything shipped out. Even getting out email updates could be a problem.

If that were the case then many should've already gotten their orders. As tons of people ordered their's earlier than you and have yet to receive anything.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I knew what was going on, I was sharing info hoping a timeline might emerge for some people. That said, when I look at my order shipped email there's new/ different order numbers and invoice numbers from Asmodee and the FFG order number isn't even mentioned. So, making sense of a timeline may from what I shared probably isn't possible. Sorry again!