Spirit of Xehanort's H/W List (Complete) NEW Wants! ~~~~~~~> * updated 9/8/09 ~ Pawn off your Dusks/Spears here!!

By Spirit of Xehanort, in Agrabah Bazaar

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy: Like I said I'd only want to trade the Soul Eaters as a set, so if you want three of them for the three Destiny Islands plus maybe another rare from you that's fine. Otherwise you can choose three rares you want from them. Just let me know what you all want from me.

Morbidsanity: Let me know what you want from me so we can work something out. Otherwise, I'd want to try and get all three at once from Anarchy.

think i will pass getting a box of set 2 this week probably get plenty of soul eaters in there

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy: I'm sorry to hear that. Well good luck, and I'll be here hopefully if you change your mind.

Morbidsanity: What do you want for those Destiny Islands?

* updated 1/5/09 *

hey so is there anything you would like to trade, check out my thread and see what you may be interested in

What would you want for Tinkerbell lvl 0 SR and Chesire Cat SR?

* updated 8/1/09 *

I need your Base Set Goofy lvl 3 SR. Would you be interested in either trading for something else from my list, or selling? Let me know then mate!

Would you trade the Behemoth SR from Set 4 that your getting from Darkwing Duck for:

Dusk x1
Parasite Cage SR (Set 2) x1
Destiny Islands SR (Set 2) x1

amphillips: I e-mailed you.

TheChampIsHere: Mighty tempting offer there, but I need both Behemoths I have from set 4 for my deck. Sorry.

Are you sure? I'll even throw in a Soul Eater SR from Set 2...which is an extremely wanted card from that set...

* updated 8/17/09 *

I have a goofy level 4. I think I may have a couple of them if you need them.

demonofturks, if Spirit isn't interested in your level 4 Goofy, I definitely am! Check my thread to see if I have anything available that you would like!

Oops! Sorry you two, I should have the 2x Goofy Lv 4s that I need very shortly.

But I might be adding a couple cards that I need for my girlfriend's WR deck. Maybe a Disney Castle and an Ultima Weapon.

I also need 5x Spears and 20x Dusks if anyone wants to work something out for those.

Spirit of Xehanort said:

Oops! Sorry you two, I should have the 2x Goofy Lv 4s that I need very shortly.

But I might be adding a couple cards that I need for my girlfriend's WR deck. Maybe a Disney Castle and an Ultima Weapon.

I also need 5x Spears and 20x Dusks if anyone wants to work something out for those.

I have a dusk for trade... not 20 XD

I don't expect someone to have all 20, lol.

How many do you have exactly? Just one?

Spirit of Xehanort said:

I don't expect someone to have all 20, lol.

How many do you have exactly? Just one?

Ja, I have just one lol.

Any Spears at all, too?

Spirit of Xehanort said:

Any Spears at all, too?

None up for trade, no.

Alright, thank you. I'll let you know if I ever need that Dusk.

Spirit of Xehanort said:

Alright, thank you. I'll let you know if I ever need that Dusk.

Hahaha alright :D

* updated 8/25/09 *

I finally managed to e-mail you back. Sorry that took so long man!

amphillips said:

I finally managed to e-mail you back. Sorry that took so long man!

No problem buddy, I sent out just now. :)