Spirit of Xehanort's H/W List (Complete) NEW Wants! ~~~~~~~> * updated 9/8/09 ~ Pawn off your Dusks/Spears here!!

By Spirit of Xehanort, in Agrabah Bazaar

Welcome to my trade list! I haven’t been around in a while, but I still have plenty.
Please take a look!

Trades in Progress:

amphillips:

My:
$18
For:
Ultima Weapon SR
Parasite Cage SR BoD
Stealth Sneak BoD
Dusk x2

HAVES:

Promos:

Sora Lv 3 (Halloween Town) foil x3
Tigger Lv 1 foil
Tigger Lv 1 x2

Super Rare / Foils:

Set 1:
Donald Duck Lv 1
Donald Duck Lv 2
Goofy Lv 1

Set2:
Chip & Dale Lv 0
Winnie the Pooh Lv 0
Peter Pan Lv 1
King Triton Lv 2
Beast Lv 2
Hundred Acre Wood Lv 0

Set 3:
Dark Riku Lv 3
Kairi Lv 0
Tinker Bell Lv 0 x2
Winnie the Pooh Lv 1 x2
Pinocchio Lv 1
The Cheshire Cat Lv 2
Aladdin Lv 4
Aeroga Lv 5
Trickmaster Lv 7

Rares:

Set 1:
Ariel Lv 2
Tinker Bell Lv 2 x2
Simba Lv 2 x2
Ariel Lv 3
Simba Lv 3 x2
Simba Lv 4
Genie Lv 4 x2
Bambi Lv 4
Firaga Lv 4
Blizzaga Lv 4
Thundaga Lv 4
Wizard Lv 7
Halloween Town Lv 1
Agrabah Lv 2
Deep Jungle Lv 2
Wonderland Lv 2

Set 2:
Riku Lv 3 x2
Sally Lv 0
Winnie the Pooh Lv 0 x3
Moogle Lv 1
Beast Lv 3
Hercules Lv 3
Tinker Bell Lv 3
Mushu Lv 4
Curaga Lv 4
Stopga Lv 6
Pot Spider Lv 3
Wight Knight Lv 5
Oogie Boogie Lv 8
Ursula Lv 8
Halloween Town Lv 2
Olympus Coliseum Lv 2
Soul Eater x2

Set 3:
Dark Riku Lv 3 x2
Tinker Bell Lv 0
Kairi Lv 0 x2
Wendy Lv 0 x2
Alice Lv 0 x4
Jasmine Lv 0 x2
Owl Lv 0 x3
Winnie the Pooh Lv 1 x3
Pinocchio Lv 1
Fairy Godmother Lv 2
The Cheshire Cat Lv 2 x3
Aladdin Lv 4 x3
Aeroga Lv 5 x2
Crescendo Lv 5 x2
Trickmaster Lv 7 x3
Agrabah Lv 1 x2
Monstro Lv 2 x2
Neverland Lv 2 x2
Agrabah Lv 3 x3
Lord Fortune x4

WANTS:

Ultima Weapon SR [pending]

Set4:
Spear x4
Dusk x17
Parasite Cage SR x1 [pending]
Stealth Sneak U x1 [pending]

Will you please check my trade thread for King Triton or Chip and Dale, I dont really have any of your wants but Im really interested in it and would be willing to work out a deal for 2-3 SR's and a few rares that you may need later on.

Thank You In Advance

Roxas/Umbreon

Sorry, I didn't see anything I would want. But would you be able to tell me how you took off the double spacing and added color on your list? And how to edit? These new forums... ugh.

Microsoft Word
As for editing, you have to post and the edit button will reappear for a short while.

Microsoft Word...I forgot! Besides that...what would you want for 2-3 of your Soul Eaters?

TheChampIsHere: Would you consider my Soul Eater x2 plus something else for your Sephiroth Lv 4?

Unless that something else is an SRU, I'm going to have to decline. The fact that the Soul Eaters are only rare and not foil, also hurts it...let me see...what SRUs would you be willing to put up?

The only thing I saw was Cloud, but since that was pending....oh well...

I think others would agree, but I value Soul Eater higher than other rares. That's why I offered as such.

i sent out sephiroth om monday u should get it by next thursday by the latest

Ok, I'll let you know when I recieve it. And I should be sending out on the following day.

i'm interested in you soul eaters i know youve had you eyes on my king but is there anything i could trade maybe just to get one or two of them

Well I'm actually getting The King now, which completes my wanted cards. So, I'm not sure what else I'd trade for right now.

Alright, come on everyone, I have more wants! I need these by any means necessary! I will trade and/or buy them asap!!

Well, the only thing on your wants list that isn't SRU is Destiny Islands, so it won't be so easy for people to just give away there SRUs...

have you got my card yet

hey, i'm interested in your foils of goofy level 1 and 2, pinnochio, and hundred acre woods

please e-mail me at [email protected]

I don't have your wants, but i have other cards and if your willing to sell them

i will trade a destiny islands

Sorry, I'm only interested in my wants.

destiny islands is on your wants

e-mail me sometime and we can work out some trades, i'm interested in atleast one soul eater, and your SRUs

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy: I was referring to Morbidsanity. Do you have three Destiny Islands though?

Morbidsanity: I am only interested in whatever is in my wants.

i like chip/dale triton and soul eater but i know three islands for an sru wouldnt fly so i could trade you two islands for two soul eaters i only need two

You do have three islands though? Also, I would much prefer trading the three Soul Eaters as a set. If you have three islands pick what cards you all want from me and I'll make an offer, ok?

i have three non foil islands i need two soul eaters of course the SRUs and thats about it

i have 2 destiny islands for trade not SR though