Tannhäuser Tuesday - 12.9.08 - Hyenas and Monkeys

By Doc Savage, in Tannhauser

As littlewars suggested ... Red Skull easily becomes Ikarus Faith :

Original HeroScape Red Skull

Original Red Skull HeroScape Figure

Red Skull in Bondage

(run the figure under Hot Water and tie it up)

Red Skull in Bondage

Red Skull after Cooling

(The figure will remain in this position unless reheated)

Red Skull after Cooling

Red Skull becomes Ikarus Faith

(Apply Green Stuff to Red Skull to create Ikarus Faith Mask)

Red Skull becomes Ikarus Faith

Simply paint the mask and gloves to create your own Ikarus Faith! (I still haven't done this step as I detest painting ...)

Sundance Kid, I think zombies would be a sweet idea perhaps coupled with a mad scientist and Frankenstein monster as big boss. Making it slightly more Reich involved then just undead rising due to random world phenomenon. Where did you paste the ideas for the tokens and characters? You said the other forum is that just an older forum started or different page now?

Doc Savage, its clear you are working on the rest of the BPRD and I noticed Lobster Johnson. Great work. I am most excited for these characters. Are you planning on making some of the villians as well? Rasputin of course but also villians like the floating Nazi scientist head and his pet Gorilla?

I did want to say that it would still be really kewl to see Strange Worlds and Beyond. I am a fan of the old pulps art work and crazy creatures.

Cheshire said:

Doc Savage, its clear you are working on the rest of the BPRD and I noticed Lobster Johnson. Great work. I am most excited for these characters. Are you planning on making some of the villians as well? Rasputin of course but also villians like the floating Nazi scientist head and his pet Gorilla?

I did want to say that it would still be really kewl to see Strange Worlds and Beyond. I am a fan of the old pulps art work and crazy creatures.

I have been waiting, and waiting, etc... for Novgorod before I do Rasputin because I want to see what game space the Matriachy needs and fluff-wise how Rasputin will fit into the U-Chronic world. There are 2 figures for Rasputin:

Heroclix:

yhst-37226379629417_2036_470839586

Horrorclix:

HRHR_088.jpg

I would probably use the HeroClix one - mainly because I already have it!

docsavagepu8.png?t=1231460879