Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

By Drasnighta, in Star Wars: Armada

STOP THE COUNT

Gink posting the 10,000 comment.

Hereth end the longest tradegy

13 minutes ago, Ginkapo said:

STOP THE COUNT

Gink posting the 10,000 comment.

Hereth end the longest tradegy

COUNT ALL THE POSTS!

10 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

COUNT ALL THE POSTS!

This is madness!

41 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

This is madness!

Jabba made the post count a palindrome. He should be commended!

Or were you talking about your post? :D

45 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

This is madness!

No, this is Patrick!

It is days like this that I am reminded that I love you bastards just as much as I hate all of you bastards ;)

High praise, Dras. High praise indeed.

I'm kinda sad now... :(

:: Eye Waggle::

69 Likes to Go.

wag.jpg

Edited by Drasnighta
6 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

69 Likes to Go.

wag.jpg

Nice.

54 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

69 Likes to Go.

wag.jpg

His like level is over 26 THOUSAND!!

Sorry Dras, I'm all out of Likes.

15 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

69 Likes to Go.

wag.jpg

Nice!

Well, I woke up this morning to 53 Notifications.

Some of which were Multiple Post likes, so... Yeah.

Thank you all. Twenty Seven Thousand Likes since the last time the Server reset, and innumerable before that.

I've always tried to do this community good. Stayed positive and herded those cats, and done my best to keep the Rules (of the game) at least accessable to the community in general.

I've not always succeeded. Especially in the past couple of years when my health has taken a turn for the worst and I'm just one bad day away from being no more... But you guys have seen me through it.

Anyone who hasn't yet, I still suggest you join us on at least the Discord at https://discord.gg/XsdETNY or The Jabbawookie's new Startup forums at https://www.swarmada.net/forum/ to keep in touch.

At the very least, those are the easy places to find links to my Painting Guides (which are being added and updated), as well as the most official-centric Rules discussions and advice you will find anywhere .

Blessed Be, everyone.

This has been a great community and I'm glad to be apart of it. Thanks for the laughs and joy everyone! May the force be with you all!

There's always someone who claps after a perfect moment in a concert. Just enjoy the silence.