Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

By Drasnighta, in Star Wars: Armada

*rouses rabble*

The title of the article reflects my opinion perfectly :D

BTW, isn't Star Wars supposed to be on Wednesdays and Fridays?

Edited by Hamanu1

So, it is the 6th...

... and our First Catch of the Day....

... Is an X-Wing Article.

I feel sad...

I'm still hopeful...

... But I had a real bad depressive day yesterday when Gink told me to piss off, anyway...

We're gettin' trolled.

I'm actually buying that set....mostly for my display case with the Ghost and the E Wing. Now, to go look at the tournament crowd's anger at "viability"

Ugh.

Its magical, aint it?

Went to the threads. Saw infinite complaints about Finn's cost, and Old Han is better. Was not disappointed.

Also...for those who care. Rey YT1300 + Finn IS a combo. Only one person mentioned it anywhere in the complaining.

I hope the massive amount of complaints that go on in that forum never make their way over here. I won't even comment over there. I just read through it now.

Went to the threads. Saw infinite complaints about Finn's cost, and Old Han is better. Was not disappointed.

Also...for those who care. Rey YT1300 + Finn IS a combo. Only one person mentioned it anywhere in the complaining.

X-wing is larger and more mature.

Give it time, and these forums will devolve.

I hope the massive amount of complaints that go on in that forum never make their way over here. I won't even comment over there. I just read through it now.

I am not afraid to admit that I goad some of them. I know it's juvenile, etc. It's just so darn easy sometimes....

X-wing is larger and more mature.

Give it time, and these forums will devolve.

It's more of a slow burn here. Less items to mess around with. Honestly, all of you seem a hell of a lot more mature anyways when it comes to this game. Hence why I like it here.

But I don't want to be Mature...

I want a Pony .

People are silly. There is a reason why Finn Costs what he does. There is something down the pipe that will make him useful and FFG is releasing him with Rey because it makes sense. . . Maybe something from Wave 9 will make him silly.

Anyways, I am awaiting an article. . .

Yeah. Look at Rey's pilot ability. It's kinda cool.

Yeah. Look at Rey's pilot ability. It's kinda cool.

Add in the ability to do a 180. . . yeesh.

swx57-rey-pilot.png

Put this with Finn. Sadly it is 50 points before anything else, but yeah

I'm still hopeful...

... But I had a real bad depressive day yesterday when Gink told me to piss off, anyway...

I hope you realised I was joking? I'll admit that was the dryest english sarcasm ever, but I was still joking.

I want a Pony .

A magic unicorn Pegasus pony?

Or a miniature giant space hamster?

Dear FFG,

I've been having a rough couple of days. Please keep the demons at bay by helping us armada players out a tad.

kthxbye.

Dear FFG,

I've been having a rough couple of days. Please keep the demons at bay by helping us armada players out a tad.

kthxbye.

. . . I am gonna post this on their facebook. . .

I'm still hopeful...

I hope you realised I was joking? I'll admit that was the dryest english sarcasm ever, but I was still joking.

Now? Of Course.

Back then, well, time and tides and circumstances and stress. I took it literally, so I logged out for 9 hours.

Crap, sorry dude

The X-wing stuff has been cool, the player base has tried to convince me it's not. Might be the greatest headline I can remember, so good on FFG's for getting a laugh out of me. I suppose if the Falcon can get a reprint in a different mold (still eyeballing what's different, engines and dish are neat), then maaaaybe we'll see an ISD-I some time?

Anyway, still waiting. Tomorrow is another day. Like many before me, I do wonder how many preview articles we'll get with the campaign given how different it could be from standard play (while still including all those delicious new standard play items).

I want a Pony .

A magic unicorn Pegasus pony?

....Alicorn :P You made me do it! I blame you, and FFG come to think of it.