The extra little gift!

By player1671589, in War of the Ring: Collector's Edition

Anyone got any insight into what this item is going to be? I read on boardgamegeek.com that it may be a small mini of the ring. Whats your thoughts on this?

I'll be very happen if there is no further delay and no QC issue and the figures look good.

Your guess is as good as anyone elses. It could be some 'scratch & sniff' nazgul stickers.

Personally, I'm more interested in getting my copy of the CE rather than wondering what the special gift may be.

Well, it's Xmas. I wasn't in the first wave, but those who were should have their thingy by now. So give it up, what was it?

RDArco said:

Well, it's Xmas. I wasn't in the first wave, but those who were should have their thingy by now. So give it up, what was it?

Well, seeing as the special gift is because Nexus Games was unable to deliver by Christmas, we won't know what it is until either the first copies are received or Roberto simply tells us.

I must say I am pleased by the little gift, much nicer than using a cardboard chit to mark the change from strider to aragorn!

Finally after 4 games, gandalf the white was brought into play!

You're doing it wrong. lengua.gif