Second Wave Due Date

By player1671589, in War of the Ring: Collector's Edition

Anyone know as to when the second wave is expected now theres been a delay?

I don't expect a significant delay between the first and second shipments. I honestly believe the two separate shipments had more to do with getting the initial orders processed and sent before Christmas. Now that that deadline is missed, the shipments can happen closer together, if in fact they actually need to do two discrete shipments anymore.

Any update on when whichever batch is going to ship?

Sheesh, April 27 and not a peep on the shipment status. Any idea when I can expect mine to arrive? Have they even been shipped?

I think the last news post from FFG is that they were expected in their warehouse in early May. If that's true, then they should start shipping in a couple of weeks.

Sounds about right. Thanks for always keeping us updated Tsugo. Let us know if you hear anything else. Can't wait to see this puppy in person! gran_risa.gif

For those who don't know yet shipping starts 3rd May according to boardgamegeek.com!

I dare say FFG wont be much longer than Nexus shipping date with a bit of luck! Maybe around 5th-10th. Happy Gaming! gran_risa.gif

Hopefully by May 14, I have a 3 day weekend gran_risa.gif

I'm sure it will arrive before Grand Fleet by L2, due last August, er by Christmas, I mean Late January, er no, February, I mean no later than end of April enfadado.gif

Well now the 10th has come and gone, and here I sit and wait.

No email, post or blog - explaining why they're late.

My pensive thoughts race to and fro, what mishap causes delay?

Has Sauron risen up to cloud our perfect day?

I think perhaps more sinister yet, what culprit it must be...

Rapid squirrels (the malcontents), have overtaken FFG!

To arms my brethren! Fend them off! Give them all the boot!

Take back what's ours - defend our ground, protect the sacred loot!

Here's to hoping they inform us soon as to the status. happy.gif

There's a post over on BGG - where someone notes that FFG are trying to get them out next week.

Here's hoping !

Just received UPS shipping info at 6pm. The wait is almost over! Already purchased the support piece for the lid in preparation for the fix.

Mine just showed up today after ordering back in December! aplauso.gif Copy #1429.

I've seen a couple on EBay already for nearly $700, but I have no intention of selling mine.