Force activation/ turn sequence question

By Takeda, in Road to Legend

I played through the tutorial and noticed the monsters always activated after my first hero but not after every other hero. According to the RTL rules arnt the monsters suppose to alternate? Is this where force activation kicks in?

No. If you have multiple monster groups on the board at the same time, then it will go like this:

Start of Round:

Hero 1 goes

Monster group 1 goes

Hero 2 goes

Monster group 2 goes

Hero 3 goes

Monster group 3 goes

etc.

If there is only 1 monster group on the board, it will go:

Start of Round:

Hero 1 goes

Monster group 1 goes

Hero 2 goes

Hero 3 goes

etc.

As for Force Activation, it is there to allow you to force an activation if something wierd happens that prevents a monster group from activating normally, or say because you accidentally clicked that all monsters within a given group were activated when they really weren't etc.

Generally, you really shouldn't have to use Force Activation except for some rare circumstances.

No. If you have multiple monster groups on the board at the same time, then it will go like this:

Start of Round:

Hero 1 goes

Monster group 1 goes

Hero 2 goes

Monster group 2 goes

Hero 3 goes

Monster group 3 goes

etc.

If there is only 1 monster group on the board, it will go:

Start of Round:

Hero 1 goes

Monster group 1 goes

Hero 2 goes

Hero 3 goes

etc.

As for Force Activation, it is there to allow you to force an activation if something wierd happens that prevents a monster group from activating normally, or say because you accidentally clicked that all monsters within a given group were activated when they really weren't etc.

Generally, you really shouldn't have to use Force Activation except for some rare circumstances.

Thank you, that help me a lot.