Conjurer class and RTL

By oldtimer, in Road to Legend

I'm playing a mage hero as a Conjurer class. Mirror image says: "An image token is treated as a hero figure with your attributes and a gray defense die. If an image token suffers damage or fatigue, it is discarded, and you suffer 1 damage and 1 fatigue."

So when I play I imagine that the images are clones of my hero fooling the monsters. I also imagine that my mage has a magical connection to them and when they get hit or killed its is linked to my hero. This just frames my thematic impression.

When a monster attacks the image and hits it and has a condition, wouldn't my hero then suffer the condition? or would the image have taken the condition and then die with it. Sometimes RTL (road to legend) will have monster activation cards with powers that trigger on "attack" of a hero. Lets say each time a hero is attacked apply poison is active, and a image is attacked and dies, would both the image and the hero then be poisoned?

One way to look at it is the trigger is an "attack" so when the image dies and then the hero takes the 1 fatigue and 1 damage, that damage is not from an "attack" but rather from the skill card effects, so the trigger is not activated for poison. Or is it all linked so the monster does an "attack", the image gets hit and all damage resulting from the image dying is part of the "attack" and trigger's the poison on the hero.

Thoughts?

No, the condition applied by any means to the image not transfers to the hero.

Edited by kraisto

oldtimer ,

Since the attack must usually deal 1 hp to inflict a condition, and the image is defeated if it suffers 1 hp, then the Image cannot suffer a condition. Therefor the condition cannot make it's way back the link to you.