Help is needed for a side trek adventure to Bugman's Brewery

By sinister6, in WFRP Gamemasters

My players are going to meet up with some rich tavern owners looking to get some brew from bugman's brewery. While this isn't the focus point of the story I'd like to run a 1 to 3 day mini adventure at the brewery and it's surroundings. Anyone got any ideas for some side trek adventures at the brewery? It's operational in my timeline.

Much Thanks.

White Dwarf 300 has the actual updated background on the fall of the brewery if you have it, so you could recycle some of the ideas in there. I would definalty want to include Grim 'Dead-Eye' Grunnson's paddle steamer is some way.

This is what I went with

Sam Bugman (my campaign is set in mordhiem times) is dealing with having the popularity of bugman's brew take off. As such he's had to ramp up production 100%. In order to do this he needed a new cooling system for his boiler. He's decided (against better judgement and in favor of increased profit) to power it with warpstone.

The pcs are hired to find some missing equipment, sam thinks the workers may be stealing. During the night one of the workers is killed. This worker was having an affair with another dwarf employee's sister, meanwhile another one of the employees is blackmailing the dead dwarf about the affair. These are all red herrings as to what's happening however, the truth is skaven have entered the brewery in search of the warpstone but they need tools to break into the machinary to get it. They killed the worker, and on night 2 they kill the engineer at the brewery and steal his drill. They heroes must stop the skaven.