Ancient Ones needs epilogues!

By Luzbelito, in General Discussion

This game needs a official epilogues for each acient one.
FFG pleace do it and take my money !

Azathoth has one for defeat, but he's also the only one that doesn't have to spend a side on awakened effects.

This narrative game needs a final closure. For when it is a victory or a defeat.

We pursue three mysteries throughout the game .

The game scales very well. At the end when the last mystery is solved players run out abruptly of the story.

A epilogue card or something else for each acient one.

Edited by Luzbelito

As the final words were chanted, the gate went "BOOM" and the ancient one went "NOOOOO! CURSES!" before disappearing.

The world was saved, unfortunately all the investigators would go unthanked as they were all now insane and pooping themselves in an Arkham Asylum cell.

Except for Mandy Thomas, Lily Chen, and Jenny Barnes, who were so overwhelmed by Groovechamp's awesomeness they threw themselves at him and his high stamina attribute.

happily ever after the end

Edited by GrooveChamp

"And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you nosey kids!" :angry:

Apologies, I forgot to throw in a dozen "indescribable" adjectives to that epilogue.

It's a cthulu game, epilouges for this wouldn't make sense. You save the world and nobody aporeciates it you don't get more lovecraftian than that. Plus, just make up your own.

It's a cthulu game, epilouges for this wouldn't make sense. You save the world and nobody aporeciates it you don't get more lovecraftian than that. Plus, just make up your own.

Well.. You wrote one good epilogue here.