Masons Investigators Set

By demonm13, in General Discussion

Hello everyone! I would like to share my set of 8 custom-made investigators for Eldritch Horror, complete with their own starting items! I would love to hear some feedback on what you think about them too. :D

However, I am also at a lost on how to post images here, or upload images in the gallery section. Help? Thanks Soakman!

eliza%20chase_zpsrzvkg7gj.png

eliza%20chase%20b_zpsgyrcyfzd.png

erik%20larsen_zps6qm3esmd.png

erik%20larsen%20b_zpsvpgisico.png

evangeline%20paige_zpsjeka1v50.png

evangeline%20paige%20b_zps9i5nmvue.png

graham%20carter_zpsznu6luvz.png

graham%20carter%20b_zpscajepjzo.png

john%20edison_zpsprblvn7b.png

john%20edison%20b_zpsssznuavv.png

maya%20waters_zpsjqvoz1gq.png

maya%20waters%20b_zpsf1xd7ybp.png

reina%20fleischer_zpsrrrmd8rf.png

reina%20fleischer%20b_zpshch4mvoi.png

ryan%20mason_zpsym2ibll7.png

ryan%20mason%20b_zpshgjy4qib.png

Masons%20Investigators%20Set%20starting%

Masons%20Investigators%20Set%20tokens%20

Edited by demonm13

I use photobucket to host my uploaded images, then you simply press the "image" button in the text box, paste the direct url of the hosted image, and voila!

However, please make sure the image is small enough before you link it so that you don't overstretch the thread or it becomes obnoxious to navigate the page.

Can't wait to see them!

I would like to say awesome job!! You really put some great work and research into this project. I'm not sure how balanced it would be until I play it but it is very impressive. Keep it up.

These are great btw. I think I have seen them before via BGG. Thanks for sharing here where others can see them before dl'ing.

John looks particularly fun, but his passive bonus is worded a bit like you can either take the service OR take 1 clue instead of resolving it. I don't think this is probably what you wanted though? I don't know if I saw a different version of him, but I remember his ability being explained as working a bit differently. I think being able to keep a service for use later?