Where is the class for each hero?

By quartersmostly, in Road to Legend

It seems like in the skills section it should say which class each hero belongs to but it doesn't. You just have to figure it out from the available skills. Is there another place in the app that would indicate which class each hero belongs to?

I don't quite understand the question.

Are you saying you don't remember which class you picked for the heroes?

I've started 4 different campaigns at this point with 3 different groups of friends and one solo. I'm not saying I can't figure it out, but if there are few weeks between plays it isn't impossible that I would have forgot which class was chosen for each hero. They remind you of everything else why not show the class when you are looking at the skill screen for each hero.

I've started 4 different campaigns at this point with 3 different groups of friends and one solo. I'm not saying I can't figure it out, but if there are few weeks between plays it isn't impossible that I would have forgot which class was chosen for each hero. They remind you of everything else why not show the class when you are looking at the skill screen for each hero.

I hadn't even noticed that, since we powered through the initial goblin campaign, then didn't start the next one yet.

That would certainly be a fantastic addition.

It seems like in the skills section it should say which class each hero belongs to but it doesn't. You just have to figure it out from the available skills. Is there another place in the app that would indicate which class each hero belongs to?

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but I feel like figuring it out from the class skills is fairly simple- there are no repeat names for any skills. The only repeat gear is the wooden shield for the disciple and the knight.

Even still, it would be a simple UI implementation and anything that makes a UI user friendly is a plus.
Probably just a minor thing they overlooked.

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but I feel like figuring it out from the class skills is fairly simple- there are no repeat names for any skills. The only repeat gear is the wooden shield for the disciple and the knight.

I don't know if this is the case for quartersmostly, but being that the app is currently only in English, and a lot of people will have the physical game in different languages, this can be a bit troublesome, when sometimes the translation are far from literal, so even with the original names is hard to find the skill you want.

Besides, even if I could not need it, I find nice to see the Class name close to the Hero name on the tracker