Android TV Box bug report

By Murd3rDoll, in Road to Legend

Greetings,

I recently bought an Emish TV Box Android 4.4.4 ( here an example of the device ). With the happiness of running your application from my 42" TV, I installed Road To Legend and gave it a try.

I set up my collection, I set up my team of heroes and started the tutorial. When the first hero died and dropped the search token I got stuck on it because my clicks on the token didn't worked. After this, I tried a new campaign without the tutorial and the city element in the map remains untouchable, so I tried also the brand new campaign and the search tokens and the door didn't respond either.

It seems that clicks on the map items are not recognized on this device. I used both the standard remote control and wireless keyboard\mouse, everything except map items are working fine.

I don't know if you want to fix this, anyway I felt to notice you.

I'm already playing a campaign on iPad with my friends but I don't have it so I would be very happy if you get it working :)

Thanks!

The elements on the map (quests marks) and on the quest (search tokens, doors) are not working, even after quit and reload the last save?

Sometimes I have this problem in my Android device.