Cadence of Campaigns

By gibby290, in Road to Legend

Now that we have Kindred Fire, I wonder what the cadence of new content will be.

This module is fantastic! Like many on the boards, It has caused me to spend quite a bit of cash for expansions and LT's that I otherwise wouldn't have bought. I hope FFG can keep a fairly steady pace while releasing new content for RTL.

Well done, FFG, this is the most excited I've ever been about cracking open Descent.

nice use of the word cadence:-) had to look it up :-)

My hope is every 6-8 weeks. I would prefer them to come out more often but that doesn't seem realistic.

I think even every 6-8 weeks isn't realistic :) . but i may be wrong...

Hello all,

This is just an aside, we are just about to fire up RtL with the boys this afternoon.

Whatever it ends up being I am certainly looking forward to it; even when we went through the tutorial we realized this really worked for us and seemed to hit all the right notes. ;)

That said I suspect FF will be learning and polishing every aspect of this as it goes along, and that takes a bit of time which they have shown they are interested in doing; and listening to the forums if the recent updates are any indication.

I think too they realize that most gamers are 'collectors' of one form or another and even if the numbers pushing through the campaigns is slow at first (though I doubt it) this is because there is a lot of grabbing of H&M's, Lieutenants, and Sets (I'll find you Splig..) to include in this venturing forth into Terrinoth. Who doesn't want to fight Giants and Kobolds??.

KF being free was amazing. I didn't just look at the price point (which was more than reasonable to begin with) but the gesture behind that.. We bought LoR, the CoD H&M, and (finally) a second set of dice; after that, and some amazing part replacement customer service to boot (replaced a single tile - thx guys!).

Anywho, off to be skewered and left to die by my treasure-centric oldest son..

Take care all.