Day One Purchase!

By Svartnatt, in Horus Heresy

My friend says the novels are fantastic, and he has read a lot of Wh40k books. He is 38 years old, and a high rank director of a insurance company. The MUST be good ;) .

I'm definitely buying a copy as soon as it is released. My only problem is I have move to a small town in the middle of California, and I don't have the same player base I use too. Oh well, I am still getting a copy!

Marcin Przybyłek said:

My friend says the novels are fantastic, and he has read a lot of Wh40k books. He is 38 years old, and a high rank director of a insurance company. The MUST be good ;) .

Most of the books are fantastic, some are better than others, but in general all are very good. Basically, I agree with your friend, they are a must read.

High Inquisitor

I plan to preorder it also. I am more excited for this than Runewars.

I definitely gonna preorder this one, i'm hooked already.

I enjoyed the original game and am a huge collector of Horus Heresy stuff, be it novels, artbooks or whatever.

This one is a dream come true, i hope it's equal or better than the original.

Aximand said:

I definitely gonna preorder this one, i'm hooked already.

I enjoyed the original game and am a huge collector of Horus Heresy stuff, be it novels, artbooks or whatever.

This one is a dream come true, i hope it's equal or better than the original.

Ditto. cool.gif

I go with all of the above - it's actually excellent to have another decent two player game on the market, for those of us with (unfortunately) currently miniscule playing groups. Those posters who have already commented on the massive GW back catalog of board games could be rubbing their hands in glee, as there are some definite gems fit for re-release in there (perhaps excluding Chainsaw Warrior) like Block Mania!

However, as a big time collector of Heresy novels, 40K armies, board games and RPGs, then this is a must buy when it arrives...

To purchase anything else than this tantamounts to heresy.

Praise be to the Emperor!

Yeah witout a doubt this is a day one! Cant Wait

Death to the false Emperor

I agree as well. Day 1 purchase.

One of my most anticipated game for 2010 .

I was going to buy Runewars, but after seeing this, I may just wait a little longer and buy Heresy instead.

When, when, when??? Waiting is a torture... I bought Android though :D . Great game too :D .