Chicago-land AGOT 2.0 Organized Play

By GoldSquadron, in Organized Play

I just wanted to get the word out to everyone that we have a group committed to playing Game of Thrones LCG 2.0 and I am vigilantly trying to grow the community! Currently we have free open play every Tuesday night 6pm to close at Pastimes and my hope is for this to turn into weekly league nights starting the first week of July.

We will also have monthly Demo and Game Days scheduled for the 4th Sunday of each month. Demo and Game days are really 2 separate events held on the same day where players can come and learn how to play game totally free! Anyone who Demo's Game of Thrones 2.0 will earn a free promo just for doing so and additionally if they decided to purchase any Game of thrones product they will receive 20% of their first purchase! If you bring a friend in to Demo the game I will also give you an exclusive promo for free!

The second part of the event is the Game Day portion where we will play 4 rounds of Swiss play and give out FFG official prize support and store credit based on record. Meaning anyone who finishes 4-0 in Swiss will receive X prizes, 3-1 X prizes, 2-2 X prizes, etc. Our first monthly event will be Sunday June 26th at starting at Noon for Demos and 1 pm for the Game Day. Game Day entry will be $10 100% of the entry will go towards prize support for the event.

We also have a Pastimes Game of Thrones Facebook page that I would really encourage people to join. The group is a helpful resource to keep up to date with the latest Game of Thrones info as well as a way to reach out with other players to schedule some game time.

Lastly Pastimes offers a 20% preorder discount to anyone who preorders any Game of Thrones product this includes the LCG, board games, Sleeves, playmats, and more. Your preorder guarantees your product to be in stock as well as locks in that price for you. Pre-orders are really a benefit to you and the store and really helps the store accurately order the correct number of product to make sure items aren’t out of stock for players.

When- Open Play and League nights Every Tuesday 5-10pm / Monthly Demo and Game Day 4th Sunday each month 12-6pm

Where- 8502 W. Golf Road Niles, IL 60714 (next door to walmart)

Website- www.pastimes.net

Facebook group- Pastimes Game of Thrones

Entry Fee- Open play and Demos are always free, League is $15 every 2 months, Monthly Game Day events are $10 100% of entry goes toward prize support.

Ron Longhi / Thrones Pastimes

13321971_1086494524723198_77548867202869

Edited by Shanks