Please open more slots for Gen Con North American Championship

By jarvis02, in Organized Play

I am urging FFG to Open more slots for their championship. I'm hoping to get enough push for this to happen. They start the game over to get more people into the game and yet they restrict the number to what previous tournaments have been run at. If you want people to get into the game you need to allow as much access to these big events as possible. Please I urge FFG to allow people, that couldn't get on in the first two hours, to be able to get into this big event.

I am urging FFG to Open more slots for their championship. I'm hoping to get enough push for this to happen. They start the game over to get more people into the game and yet they restrict the number to what previous tournaments have been run at. If you want people to get into the game you need to allow as much access to these big events as possible. Please I urge FFG to allow people, that couldn't get on in the first two hours, to be able to get into this big event.

There are physical space limitations that FFG is running up against. They will likely allow people to register with generic tickets if seats open up the day-of if attendance at other simultaneously-run FFG events is lower than expected.