Contact: scotmichelson AT gmail or givinguponlove72285 AT yahoo

ROLE: Player

LOOKING FOR: GM/Group

TYPE OF GAME: Online

SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy

REGION: Netherlands

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Evenings GMT+2

GAME STYLE: New to the game so i dont really know what my style is yet

Just moved to San Antonio, TX. Looking to play in a Dark Heresy campaign. Have been playing in the same campaign since the game was released. If anyone is interested in adding a 40 something experienced Dark Heresy player to their game, PM me.

REGION: Milton keynes Great Britian

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: GMT

GAME STYLE: Story, Fun , Game , action interesting

Info : experienced gm In Only war and player - Only played handfull of games of DH
Edited by CommissarWilliams

Lance from Sask, Canada.

[email protected]
DH V1 or V2

Northern Virginia? Anybody?

DH, 40k, X-Wing, or even plain old D&D.

PM me.

I am completely new to roleplaying, but a friend recommended i try it so i might as well give it a shot. Im looking for a group with a game master that is willing to take inn a guy with no experience. I live in norway so timezone GMT+1 so weekends is the best time.

Contact info: Skype: creepygoatkiller Gmail: [email protected]

TYPE OF GAME: Online voice or chat based.

SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy / Deathwatch

REGION: USA

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Right now open availability with time Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)

GAME STYLE: a little bit relaxed would be nice, looking to have fun.

New to 40k but very interested in getting into a game.

I am looking for a group. I have just moved to Seattle from Australia. I would rather play atm than GM, prefer IRL than online. Free whenever. email me at [email protected]

Howdy, been looking for a group and found this site.

Role: Player

Looking For: Group

Game: Warhammer 40k: Dark Heresy

Region/Timezone: USA, CST (GMT -6)

I have experience with other Roleplay games such as RIFTS, D&D Next Playtest, D&D 3.5, and Star Wars: The Roleplaying game 2nd Edition.

I'm mainly available via online, whether it's skype, Rolld20, or some other program or website unless the group happens to be near where I live.
Edited by Biska

Anyone in the South Central Pennsylvania area. We're looking to start up a new Dark Heresy game, probably 2.0 based in Harrisburg sometime by or before March.

(Hopefully, this winter has been full of family problems for myself and the GM)

Opening teaser is here: http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/132511-working-on-something-new/

Teaser in handout form is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMB55qmrBNDYkRud3ZFSFRSZjQ/view?usp=sharing

Scheduling will happen as soon as the world stops throwing everyone curve balls.

Edit: Please note that this is for a Pen, Paper, and Mini, face to face meetup Role Play. Offline only.

Edited by SirRunOn

Role: Player

Type of Game: Online (VOIP)

Looking For: Group

Game: Warhammer 40k: Any 40k Rpg

Region/Timezone: CA, MST( UTC - 7:00 )

I have been playing 40k rpgs for 6 years or so and I am looking for a fun group to play with. I also have experince with dnd, pathfinder, and shadowrun.

Edited by craftomega

I will join ya!

Fantasy flights/warhammer should have a forum where you can post your location aka city, state or its equivalent and even country with a email address to help get gaming groups together.

Just save yourself some time and use reddit and roll20 to find online groups.

Not giving my real name here, I go by Smack or Smackface online

Preferred games: DH, DW, OW

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

I'm only online from 7/8-12 PM EST on Fridays and Saturdays, I'm already in a game that runs every other Saturday, and Fridays are taken up

Edited by SgtSmackface

Hey Folks I am a GM in the local Pugent Sound area. I have had a couple of seats open at my table. What do we engage in at my table you may ask. Welll right now I have a phenominal Campaign set in the 40k Only War setting. I have incorporated a bit of Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader to add some spice but you still play as a squad of Guardsmen who find themselves thrown into some interesting situations with important decisions at your feet to make. The game is 70% Role Play and 30% Combat. The Combat is usually pretty decent in scale and we most often set up a wargaming table to duke it out with minis and tanks and well whatever shade of hell Ive decided to throw at you along with the complications. For any steady player I also design with the player and cutom build and paint a Mini that refelects their Character in game for use when we throw down on the table. We are not very far into the Campaign so you wont be jumping into the middle of a well established game.

Anyhow here is a link I use for Web access to the game: https://sins-of-the-spinward-front.obsidianportal.com

Dont worry we play in person. I just find it easier to store all the data intarweb side so that the players can access it as they like to keep their gears turning even when we arent sitting at the table. We are an easy going group of middle ages guys. I host at my House in Graham or at a Gaming Store that works for everyone depending on what the players desires are for a location. We know commute and new people can be a factor and so we are flexible to that. Day and time of play will be whatever works best for everyone but it will likely be a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Anyhow check out the link and let me know if you have questions or are interested.

REGION: Warsaw, Poland

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: GMT + 1

GAME STYLE: Combat and roleplay

REGION: Munich, Germany