Where's the Beef. We Wait an Entire Just For This...FF Gypped Us All.

By AdmiralNelson, in Star Wars: Armada

I think the slap comes from calling this a wave 3. It's a clear let down in effort compared to the first two. They may have reasons for it, but it is what it is. Game is still wonderful overall.

The english. The mistakes. It burns to read.

Who the hels read it?

As soon as I saw it was one of these haters screaming I looks at my boys replies instead... cause there is nothing that effects me in the OP.

;)

Play these games because you love STAR WARS... and share that love with the best people in your life, which means friends and family prolly for many of us.

In this way you avoid the gamer rager hates.

Hatred is bad and leads to The Dark Sides... BOO!

:D ;) ^_^

Glad i didn't graduate at his university

I thought this would have been a thread about how the regionals prizes could have been better.

Glad i didn't graduate at his university

Don't paint all of his colleges with the same brush, that isn't all that kind. :D

can we quote this guy forever and ever?

OP - Just stop spamming the forum with your crap posts please. Everyone has their opinion (most of whom are completely different to yours).

Theres plenty of 4 year olds who can conduct themselves with more dignity than this.

Seriously, man, hugs. Sounds like you really need one.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ElSee, Nerd Rage

So much nerd rage.

This topic was the funniest in a while. Thanks -unwillingly- Admiral.

I am a Professor from The Future.

Just reporting back in time; Game is still fun. Still a lot of builds to try. Still a lot of strategies to investigate. Still not played all combinations of all the objectives with all the builds. Have still not mastered all the possible situations.

This is not X-Wing where you need to plow down tons of cash to be competitive - this is a thinking beings game. No need for more ships, but they will come. I know. I am after all from the Future.

Now, all whiners - Go play World of Warcraft! There is your Instant Gratification :)

....and for the record...

SWM16 and SWM17

...just sayin'....

I am a former professor. I have friends coming over to play another game and I am typing as quick as possible. I can write. I didn't care to waste time polishing my turd of a response to the turd of the it product to support all the hundreds of dollar spent in hope they would countinue to offer thing suns tantive and of quality. Could be a year or 1/2 years no to get any new produce and you wan't me to working on my freaking English. The grammar police crap is the worst, most irritating response know to me. Like I am going to spend time writing this garbage in response to garbage. i spent years grading a require writing course for a major university so I have nothing to prove to anyone. I am not adding commas and spending time rereading a rant. Take a hike grammar police. I type this post here in less than a minute so that is what you get. You can figure how longer the other took. So fine make fun of me and no make fun of how all those poor students. Sorry, I don't treat forums with the respect for proper English. Rants are trains of thought and nothing more. I got screwed and that is it. I'm oit. Glad you all are guessing over that junk of a release and can tolerate a year and a half of the same.

i-drive-a-dodge-stratus-3.jpg

I'll place my bid at $75 for your collection. I've got some local gamers who want in, but can't afford it.

Bye, AdmiralNelson.

So glad to see a sorry sack like you leave, as much as I love the Gozanti and GR75 this is the best part of Wave III news! :D You're the same kind of narcissistic, entitled, overly reactionary player that ruins tournaments. You probably lose your goddamned mind over a single mediocre die roll, whine like a salty chump when you're losing, and probably argue about a bunch of rules you have wrong and don't ever quite fully understand.

Take your juvenile attitude and scram, I assure you that you will not be missed.

RateMy"Professor": AdmiralNelson, 0/10

Well, obviously not as much as as the OP, but I was disappointed by Wave 3. Or what we've seen so far. I was hoping it'd be some of the more familia smaller Imperial ships that would entice me to get into the game. Guess I'll hold out for wave 4. Or 3.5. Something.

Or I could burn some of my 40K models that are collecting dust.

I'm still enjoying my wave 1 vsd carrier fleet.

😉

He wasn't entirely wrong, you know :D

1 hour ago, Green Knight said:

He wasn't entirely wrong, you know :D

May the majesty of his Great wall of Rage text live on in our memories forever! ;)

First time I've seen this . . . .this is priceless.

Gentlemen (and ladies, and droids)

06cb44c100e9a1f59224313ffac4d340.gif

It's been a horror an honor.

This really needs archived and saved for future armada players to read.

1 minute ago, ninclouse2000 said:

This really needs archived and saved for future armada players to read.

Petition for a @Crabbok video to memorialize it.

39 minutes ago, Nostromoid said:

Petition for a @Crabbok video to memorialize it.

Forum Greatest Hits when?

Bonus points if @Crabbok does funny voices.