Where's the Beef. We Wait an Entire Just For This...FF Gypped Us All.

By AdmiralNelson, in Star Wars: Armada

Wow an entire year will go by and this is all we get. what a turd, a lump of coal. After all that wave II delay we get screwed with this. Wow. This is the worst game news I have ever come across in my entire adult life. I mean this is terrible. Luckily, it is just a game, but FF has lost me as a customer. You can take your future product and....

OGM and they way they sell e turn with all the fluffy writing. Just reading it made my stomach turn. They basically didn't devote any resources toward Armada. Without momentum this fledging game opabout epic fleets game is heading straight toward the toilet. I love how the fluff keep talk about how this meager offering was making the game more epic. What a joke. How did the person even stomach writing that junk. I would pn't even recommend new players getting in now. I was planning on running three demo tables for up to 12 players at a convention in April in Huntsville...forgetaboutit. Wow what a deuce.

I was on the wrong side of the sales argument. To all those who said FF was dropping Armada. You were right by default. Lake of "real" support for a game about being epic means the same thing as no support. Just a ruse to sell existing molds and current inventory. Wve VI Forgetaboutit it. There won't be enough interest and this game will collect dust like my others.

Me buying Rebellion, not now. Wouldn't even play it. I'll cut off my nose to spite my face from this point on. You could be the producers of bloody rage and I would still boycott your betrayal.

And because this is a rant and I am pulling all support from FF let me TLDR this one more time:

They dug the ditch for this game and threw out this small token to help sell off their last remaining product of neb bs ISD, MC80s, VSDs etc. They clearly have no serious intention of growing this game now at this critical juncture and this token move was just to help move existing inventory. Completely betrayed. I will never buy another FF product again. After getting my wave VIIi stuff next for X-wing I am out. It is preordered and too late to fix. This game needed at least 3-4 more good capital ships in the short term to gather the momentum it needed to inspire the people who haven't made the lead and to shore up some of the glare holes on both sides.

The the meta will be 6 quarter at the minimum even if in the off chance I am wrong and they decide to get their stuff together and not screw the people would poured so much emergy, hope, and money into this game. Going to Shapeways isn't the answer because the plastic mold are junk.

The only lemon to sweetie is that I can save time by rarely checking my FF account and moving on to the many other games in my collection.

Basically called it a wrap And complete threw us under the bus. The game needed 4 more good ships per side to help this game flourish. Wow, I can't believe I just got suckered so bad and now feel so ripped off after spending all the money I did. 12 dice packs, 12 distance rulers, three 3x6' tables, laser, 45 ships, 14 squadron packs, hours painting, etc to get basically completely screwed because this was a clear message that this game is finished. They didn't build on the momentum of wave two.

Freaking flotillas. You seriously gotta be kidding me. They don't even look good. Could even staggered the height and maybe even used four at different levels. Junk

Ok maybe as part of a release with at least 2-3 capital ships and a new fighter pack with some new admirals, objectives, etc. added in some of the packs. Two packs of junk for an entire year. At least this will be on time because there is basically nothing to produce. One guy working on this junk eating hot pockets in his mom's basement.

Worse bone thrown ever. They can forget people getting excited about this game. You can feel the loss of sales now this crapper is swirling around the toilet. No excitement among the serious casual player will home of this. Oh the small tournament scene will play on, but without the causual gamers wanting variety and ships to fill somewhere in the 82-104 gap for the rebels and the 90-108 gap for the imperials. Many of who just got enough money saved for wave II won't be pulling the trigger now they have shown that they now longer take this game seriously and put even a few team member on this.

Oh and let make the Rhymer ball even better with pout giving the Rebels some love on that front. When playing more than 400 points the Rebels are at a severe disadvantage.

So a floatilla of upgrades for existing ship...ok nice start, but No Where Is the Beef. There is none because you just saw the death of the game.

Wow, dude, really?

PS: That's pretty much all I could think to say. Just shaking my head and moving on to another thread.

Edited by Audio Weasel

Watch out guys, this thread contains twice your recommended daily allowance of sodium chloride.

The english. The mistakes. It burns to read.

I will buy you collection for $25 American dollars.

Wow an entire year will go by and this is all we get. what a turd, a lump of coal. After all that wave II delay we get screwed with this. Wow. This is the worst game news I have ever come across in my entire adult life. I mean this is terrible. Luckily, it is just a game, but FF has lost me as a customer. You can take your future product and....

OGM and they way they sell e turn with all the fluffy writing. Just reading it made my stomach turn. They basically didn't devote any resources toward Armada. Without momentum this fledging game opabout epic fleets game is heading straight toward the toilet. I love how the fluff keep talk about how this meager offering was making the game more epic. What a joke. How did the person even stomach writing that junk. I would pn't even recommend new players getting in now. I was planning on running three demo tables for up to 12 players at a convention in April in Huntsville...forgetaboutit. Wow what a deuce.

I was on the wrong side of the sales argument. To all those who said FF was dropping Armada. You were right by default. Lake of "real" support for a game about being epic means the same thing as no support. Just a ruse to sell existing molds and current inventory. Wve VI Forgetaboutit it. There won't be enough interest and this game will collect dust like my others.

Me buying Rebellion, not now. Wouldn't even play it. I'll cut off my nose to spite my face from this point on. You could be the producers of bloody rage and I would still boycott your betrayal.

And because this is a rant and I am pulling all support from FF let me TLDR this one more time:

They dug the ditch for this game and threw out this small token to help sell off their last remaining product of neb bs ISD, MC80s, VSDs etc. They clearly have no serious intention of growing this game now at this critical juncture and this token move was just to help move existing inventory. Completely betrayed. I will never buy another FF product again. After getting my wave VIIi stuff next for X-wing I am out. It is preordered and too late to fix. This game needed at least 3-4 more good capital ships in the short term to gather the momentum it needed to inspire the people who haven't made the lead and to shore up some of the glare holes on both sides.

The the meta will be 6 quarter at the minimum even if in the off chance I am wrong and they decide to get their stuff together and not screw the people would poured so much emergy, hope, and money into this game. Going to Shapeways isn't the answer because the plastic mold are junk.

The only lemon to sweetie is that I can save time by rarely checking my FF account and moving on to the many other games in my collection.

Basically called it a wrap And complete threw us under the bus. The game needed 4 more good ships per side to help this game flourish. Wow, I can't believe I just got suckered so bad and now feel so ripped off after spending all the money I did. 12 dice packs, 12 distance rulers, three 3x6' tables, laser, 45 ships, 14 squadron packs, hours painting, etc to get basically completely screwed because this was a clear message that this game is finished. They didn't build on the momentum of wave two.

Freaking flotillas. You seriously gotta be kidding me. They don't even look good. Could even staggered the height and maybe even used four at different levels. Junk

Ok maybe as part of a release with at least 2-3 capital ships and a new fighter pack with some new admirals, objectives, etc. added in some of the packs. Two packs of junk for an entire year. At least this will be on time because there is basically nothing to produce. One guy working on this junk eating hot pockets in his mom's basement.

Worse bone thrown ever. They can forget people getting excited about this game. You can feel the loss of sales now this crapper is swirling around the toilet. No excitement among the serious casual player will home of this. Oh the small tournament scene will play on, but without the causual gamers wanting variety and ships to fill somewhere in the 82-104 gap for the rebels and the 90-108 gap for the imperials. Many of who just got enough money saved for wave II won't be pulling the trigger now they have shown that they now longer take this game seriously and put even a few team member on this.

Oh and let make the Rhymer ball even better with pout giving the Rebels some love on that front. When playing more than 400 points the Rebels are at a severe disadvantage.

So a floatilla of upgrades for existing ship...ok nice start, but No Where Is the Beef. There is none because you just saw the death of the game.

I will take your ISD's for $10 each. Thanks!

Admiral Nelson , have you been getting enough ketchup?

Ketchup has natural mellowing agents that make it all seem not so bad.

Besides, I'm fairly confident that we have not seen the totality of Wave 3.

[Opens window and looks out...]

Nope. Sky is still there AdmiralNelson, still there.

I'll bet you an ISD that we have. ;) It's a small wave, but it should prove to be fun and different all the same.

Admiral Nelson , have you been getting enough ketchup?

Ketchup has natural mellowing agents that make it all seem not so bad.

Well I don't know. It seems like this is all we are getting. At least for Wave 3. Though they could announce a wave 4 update but that would seem pointless to separate waves so closely announced.

Gods it hurt me to read the OP. I feel dumber now. I need some ketchup.

dude the TLDR is longer than the rest of the thread

I think flotillas feel like to "fighter" expansions for wave 3. I'm betting there will be ships whether they call it wave 3.5 or 4

I will buy it for $26 American Dollars! Begin the bidding war!

I liked the OP briefly but only so I could unlike it.

I'll bet you an ISD that we have. ;) It's a small wave, but it should prove to be fun and different all the same.

The going rate for bets around here is having to munch on one of Lyraeus ' socks if you're wrong. (See discussion starting here .) And when I say I'm ' fairly confident', I'm not sure it's worth quite that risk.

I am a former professor. I have friends coming over to play another game and I am typing as quick as possible. I can write. I didn't care to waste time polishing my turd of a response to the turd of the it product to support all the hundreds of dollar spent in hope they would countinue to offer thing suns tantive and of quality. Could be a year or 1/2 years no to get any new produce and you wan't me to working on my freaking English. The grammar police crap is the worst, most irritating response know to me. Like I am going to spend time writing this garbage in response to garbage. i spent years grading a require writing course for a major university so I have nothing to prove to anyone. I am not adding commas and spending time rereading a rant. Take a hike grammar police. I type this post here in less than a minute so that is what you get. You can figure how longer the other took. So fine make fun of me and no make fun of how all those poor students. Sorry, I don't treat forums with the respect for proper English. Rants are trains of thought and nothing more. I got screwed and that is it. I'm oit. Glad you all are guessing over that junk of a release and can tolerate a year and a half of the same.

This is the worst game news I have ever come across in my entire adult life..

I stopped reading at this point, because I felt the "my adult life" part was a lie.

Ha! I will buy it for 50 galactic credits!!

republic credits? republic credits are no good out here.

My grammar is great, but must admit my spelling is not up to spec of a university prof. Still heck with grammar and FF.

I am a former professor. I have friends coming over to play another game and I am typing as quick as possible. I can write. I didn't care to waste time polishing my turd of a response to the turd of the it product to support all the hundreds of dollar spent in hope they would countinue to offer thing suns tantive and of quality. Could be a year or 1/2 years no to get any new produce and you wan't me to working on my freaking English. The grammar police crap is the worst, most irritating response know to me. Like I am going to spend time writing this garbage in response to garbage. i spent years grading a require writing course for a major university so I have nothing to prove to anyone. I am not adding commas and spending time rereading a rant. Take a hike grammar police. I type this post here in less than a minute so that is what you get. You can figure how longer the other took. So fine make fun of me and no make fun of how all those poor students. Sorry, I don't treat forums with the respect for proper English. Rants are trains of thought and nothing more. I got screwed and that is it. I'm oit. Glad you all are guessing over that junk of a release and can tolerate a year and a half of the same.

What's Armada with you? (Sorry.) It's going to be ok. I'm still painting, I bought another Gladiator yesterday, and I'm still taking my show choir routine...er, Armada fleet...to regionals. The game hasn't stopped being fun to play so hang in there.

I am a former professor

Lake of support.

So who's this FF guy?

By the way, you do know that TL;DR stands for "Too long; didn't read", right?

Ha! I will buy it for 50 galactic credits!!

republic credits? republic credits are no good out here.

so much "turd"

must've been a professor of sanitation