Missing Water Patches

By greyseerikrit, in UFS Tourney Reports

Not sure how to get in contact with anyone on this site yet so I hope the right person or people read this.

When I signed up for my Dec. touranments I realized that I needed to change the date for my patch event. I was able to edit everthing except the format to change it to the specified event. Upon pming Paul, before the events were sanctioned, on the old site I received a reply saying that he couldn't change anything, it is against policy. That's fine, I understand. What I don't understand is that I did not get an answer as to how to fix my problem. Now I have no patches to hand out this month.

I realize my playgroup is small. So if it's too much trouble to help me out because of that fact, I have no problem supporting something else. I have been supporting this game it was released, and I don't really want to give up on it. But it seems like can't get any help solving simple problems. FFG has had UFS for how long now? I have never received an email, phone call, anything. Seriously, how hard is it to send out a mass email with some details in it? Having to fish through the forums to find anything is a pain.

The one thing that I feel Sabertooth Games excelled in was making things right. If I had a problem, needed some posters, flyers, whatever. They made it made it right. I have requested new posters several times and got no response. I at least thought I would get a "Hey, be patient, we're working on it." Instead, nothing.

I realize that there may only be a handful of people working on UFS, but I honestly don't feel I am asking for too much.

greyseerikrit,

Sorry to hear how frustrated you are over all of this. The best way to resolve this would be to contact Paul directly. You have a few options in how you can do this:

Please remember that the new OP site is still under development, and isn't fully finished yet.

Regarding wishing for direct contact from FFG, check out the two following links:

Follow this link to subscribe to our Friday Retailer Email

Follow this link to sign up for our End-User Email

From all of my experiences so far with FFG, they've been solid responding via both email and phone. They prefer to work over those two methods rather then the forum.

I also understand that they will be working on growing the content on the main site so you won't have to spend so much time hunting through the forums for everything.

Thank you for the response. It is appreciated.

Well, I've tried to contact FFG, but have yet to get a response. I already had Paul Bromen's email, and every time I have sent an email to him, no response. The only way I have ever gotten a response was through the pm system on the old site.

You know what sucks the most, I was actually glad that FFG got UFS. Between myself and my friends we have alot of FFG games and I always thought they were really good products. I have yet to play a board game from them I haven't liked. However, I wish they would spend a little more time supporting stuff.

As not only a customer, but a scout, I thought surely someone would have sent a reply in some fashion. Nope. I guess I could try to have my venue try and call, since the store carries a wide variety of FFG board games, maybe then my meager problem will get solved.