Road to 1,000 Likes!

By clontroper5, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

3 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

Also: why is it always my contentious posts that get Likes, but not my helpful ones? :D

I run into the same thing. Nobody feels the need to express their support when you're in the rules forum doing your thing and nobody is arguing with you and all you're doing is being right all the time.

Also, most of your most helpful posts are directed to newcomers who may not be familiar with the forum controls (the like button, specifically). Which is fitting, given how stingy you are with it yourself... ;)

(I kid, of course)

I can like that ;)

I lol'd

Where do you see how many likes you have?? btw my vision is quite bad so I may have missed it in an obvious place while searching for it.

2 minutes ago, Visovics said:

Where do you see how many likes you have?? btw my vision is quite bad so I may have missed it in an obvious place while searching for it.

It's the green number under your name with the little plus sign.

20 minutes ago, Visovics said:

You have 139...no wait, 140 :D

31 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

It's the green number under your name with the little plus sign.

13 minutes ago, Green Knight said:

You have 139...no wait, 140 :D

Completely overlooked it, also I think I ignored that because I looked at the old posts without realizing the date and saw completely different numbers for Dras

I think the true goal is to have your likes outpace your post count, isn't that right?

I mean, any old fool can post constantly, but it takes someone with panache to get all them likes.

Althought, it is fun to read back and see when people got the 1,000, 5,000, 12,000th like and how quickly they came along :)

2 minutes ago, BrobaFett said:

I think the true goal is to have your likes outpace your post count, isn't that right?

I mean, any old fool can post constantly, but it takes someone with panache to get all them likes.

Althought, it is fun to read back and see when people got the 1,000, 5,000, 12,000th like and how quickly they came along :)

Exactly.

1 minute ago, PT106 said:

Exactly.

Reciprocal like bro's!

and I see you have moved passed the threshold by 20 likes :)

Now a thousand posts and two thousand likes into the future you will have a record of when you joined that club!

Woohoo!

Some of my Snark got "Popular Post" markings!

12 minutes ago, BrobaFett said:

This weekend rapidly closed the gap between my like count and post count. :D

5 minutes ago, Ginkapo said:

This weekend rapidly closed the gap between my like count and post count. :D

You did provide quite the community service, Gink'm'boy. :)

2 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

You did provide quite the community service, Gink'm'boy. :)

And got a friggin warning for it too. I'm somewhat pissed of by it

1 minute ago, Ginkapo said:

And got a friggin warning for it too. I'm somewhat pissed of by it

seriously? someone reported you for giving the live updates?

3 minutes ago, BrobaFett said:

seriously? someone reported you for giving the live updates?

Not for that, something else incredibly minor

Just now, Ginkapo said:

Not for that, something else incredibly minor

Hah, every party has a pooper I guess. Sorry to hear about that, I thought the final match breakdown was great, I was dreadfully sick but it was great to catch up on it like I was there!

Although I have only a fraction of the posts of some of the others, today marks the point where my likes finally equal my posts.... until I post this, of course.

And now you're Three Up ;)

Almost a third of the way to 1000!!

Necroing to wonder on HOW DID I MANAGE 600 LIKES IN 2 MONTHS AND A DAY??

@Visovics by posting stuff people like.

Just now, BrobaFett said:

@Visovics by posting stuff people like.

touché, alhtough I never expected an average of 10 likes a day,

Thats a pitiful average. Work on it

23 minutes ago, Ginkapo said:

Thats a pitiful average. Work on it

Trying to, not many of my posts have a high quality standard