Road to 1,000 Likes!

By clontroper5, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

I did it! I'm in the big kids' club!

Welcome!

320 to next milestone...

Although, one of the great things I’ve seen is how much **slower** I’ve been gaining likes these days.

This is 100% because people are both more rules-knowledgeable, and rules-confident, that a lot of my old rules forum work isn’t needed anywhere near as much.

So less likes is overall a good thing 🙂

On 3/18/2019 at 4:42 PM, Drasnighta said:

320 to next milestone...

Although, one of the great things I’ve seen is how much **slower** I’ve been gaining likes these days.

This is 100% because people are both more rules-knowledgeable, and rules-confident, that a lot of my old rules forum work isn’t needed anywhere near as much.

So less likes is overall a good thing 🙂

Well to be fair I'm sure we will press you back into service once the SSD is out being played. You are a fair rule judge, I may not always agree with your final conclusion but I do respect it.

And.... there.

F222EF4F-B983-4EF7-A3B3-C4819FEF051B.jpeg

Edited by Drasnighta

Quick - nobody like a Drasnighta post every again! Let him stay on an even 25,000!

Well done mate.

3 minutes ago, LTD said:

Quick - nobody like a Drasnighta post every again! Let him stay on an even 25,000!

Well done mate.

Thanks... and I’ll snark an X Winger into it if I must 😁

2 hours ago, LTD said:

Well done mate.

Conversely, we could get everyone to like his posts in an attempt to send him around to 0 again...

...204 likes later...

Ovi: congrats!

😅

Hit 1,000. For some reason I got 21 likes on a post that wasn't even anything special:

On 8/27/2019 at 7:44 PM, Bertie Wooster said:

Underrated? It's probably the most highly regarded Star Wars movie of the last 20 years. 😃

For good reason though.

2 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Hit 1,000. For some reason I got 21 likes on a post that wasn't even anything special:

Welcome to the club!

Also I am impressed my thread has managed to stay around for 3 years

I’m impressed at how people remember or find this thread when they reach 1000, it’s like the force calls people here

Everyone loves unwarranted boasting.

Nothing wrong with it indeed 🙂

well, I mean, I feel guilty about it.

Even with my reduced presence is Rules, I’m looking at about 6 months to round a new thousand.

still a hundred / and a month to go for that.

Is anyone else even close to that?

1 hour ago, Ginkapo said:

Is anyone else even close to that?

Can’t tell anymore - I’m the days just after the forum changeover you could filter users by rank that way, and I was in the top 5 (3rd I think at the time), but they then removed that feature.

I could say with confidence I’m certainly the highest of the typical Armada users, but there’s bound to be others higher in XWing, or knowing my luck, something like the LCG or RPG threads I never visit or remember exist

Wow, I’m almost a 4k guy. Soon you will need a Premium subscription to read my posts.

On 2/2/2020 at 4:21 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

Wow, I’m almost a 4k guy. Soon you will need a Premium subscription to read my posts.

Who shall I send my £4.99 to?

Finally hit 1,000. Do I still get my choice of a watch or a set of steak knives?

On 4/15/2020 at 1:07 PM, Admiral Calkins said:

Finally hit 1,000. Do I still get my choice of a watch or a set of steak knives?

Sure, you get your choice.

But you have to Highlander me to actually *get* them. 😄

48 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

Sure, you get your choice.

But you have to Highlander me to actually *get* them. 😄

Pity that I’m under a 60-mile travel restriction. I really wanted those knives...

On 4/17/2020 at 5:36 PM, Admiral Calkins said:

Pity that I’m under a 60-mile travel restriction. I really wanted those knives...

Yeah they can cut a tin can, but can they slice a tomato afterwards?????

10 minutes ago, Noosh said:

Yeah they can cut a tin can, but can they slice a tomato afterwards?????

No idea, but I'm pretty excited to find out. Wait... are we still going to have tomatoes in a post-COVID-19 world?

21 minutes ago, Admiral Calkins said:

No idea, but I'm pretty excited to find out. Wait... are we still going to have tomatoes in a post-COVID-19 world?

Killer tomatoes, that's why it's important to have the Star Wars : Armada Forum Master Knife set so you can cut your way out of the human cannery, and still cut down those twisted tomatoes.

You see only the Star Wars : Armada Forum Master Knife set can do all these things. It's slices! It dices! Don't be caught in the man eating tomato apocalypse without your Star Wars : Armada Forum Master Knife set!!!

Post now and for 26 easy installments of 10 likes the Star Wars : Armada Forum Master Knife set can be yours now!!!!!!* This is a limited time offer! Act NOW!!!!

Don't believe that the Star Wars : Armada Forum Master Knife set is as good as we claim?! Don't take our word for it here's a customer testimonial from @Drasnighta !**

"These knives are good, they allowed me to not only prep dinner every night. But to also destroy that dasterdly rebel alliance."

See with the, Star Wars : Armada Forum Master Knife set, you'll never have to worry again! Buy NOW!!!!

*S&h 27,000 likes*

** All testimonial 'quotes' were gathered from non-contiguous public forum posts