Toledo Ohio area

By captkahos13, in Organized Play

Anyone around the Toledo Ohio area? I am looking to get into the game and looks like fun picking up a copy today just wondering if there are any players in the Toledo area.

Hello, there are a few of us in the Toledo / Findlay area that play. We are looking to schedule something at Frogtown Hobbies to help get people into the game. Being store championship season lots of weekends are already booked, but I will update here with the next time it looks like we will be playing.

That would be cool if they can host a tournament. Frogtown Hobbies is an awesome game store in T-town! I purchased AGoT LCG v2 on Friday and even though I am learning the game, I would be willing to play if they hosted something.

Napalmhead let me know when your free I haven't been able to pick up my copy yet and would like to learn the game soon before I pick my copy up if possible.

That would be cool if they can host a tournament. Frogtown Hobbies is an awesome game store in T-town! I purchased AGoT LCG v2 on Friday and even though I am learning the game, I would be willing to play if they hosted something.

Napalmhead let me know when your free I haven't been able to pick up my copy yet and would like to learn the game soon before I pick my copy up if possible.

Hey guys, regular AGoT events at Frogtown will begin in March! The first event is currently scheduled for March 20. Starting at 2PM we will run a joust style tournament, with a Winter GNK as prize support. We will probably follow with regular events on the 3rd Sunday of the month for a while, and maybe add in some casual game nights or league play as we build up the local meta. If you have feedback about dates/times please pass that along.

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/966018260145955/

Edited by romo

Also, if someone needs a player to teach them the game, PM me here or on CardgameDB (same user name) and I would be glad to meet up and do that.