Fictional characters re-imagined as DH characters/classes. What would Mulder, Scully, Olivia Dunham, Walter Bishop or Mal be like in the DH universe?

By Joeker, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

How about these folks:

1. Col. Hans Landa

2. Khan

3. John Kramer (aka the Jigsaw Killer)

4. Hans Gruber

5. The Joker

6. Aurich Goldfinger

7. Emperor Palpatine

8. Hal 9000

9. Robert "Verbal" Kint

10. H. Lector

I got this list from watchmojo on youtube top 10 smartest villains...

Edited by MorbidDon

Khan

How about these folks:

1. Col. Hans Landa

2. Khan

3. John Kramer (aka the Jigsaw Killer)

4. Hans Gruber

5. The Joker

6. Aurich Goldfinger

7. Emperor Palpatine

8. Hal 9000

9. Robert "Verbal" Kint

10. H. Lector

I got this list from watchmojo on youtube top 10 smartest villains...

Some on this list are easier than others; Two I can do off the top of my head.

2) Khan - Clearly a False Man; (False Man Elite Advance) Feudal World > Imperial Guard (Eugenics Wars) > Fanatic

8) Hal 9000 - Machine Spirit/Man of Iron; clearly the Machine Spirit went mad and developed into a Soulless being. Does not use standard character gen

I wish I knew more lore = waaaaaaaaaaa (False man sounds very interesting to me)

Morbid

False man= clone/genetically altered clone/constructed human

False man= clone/genetically altered clone/constructed human

Was an Elite Starting package in 1st edition, back when you had to use the chart. Elite Advance at Character Creation would be the best way to model it in 2nd edition.

Point was Khan is a genetically modified human and by 40k standards as False Man. His existence is Heresy!

Lieutenant Columbo

Hive World, Imperial Guard, Seeker

"Truth is subjective."

WS: 26

BS: 24

S: 29

T: 27

Ag: 31

Int: 53

Per: 57

WP: 38

Fel: 46

Inf: 42

Skills:

Awareness +20

Charm

Deceive +20

Inquiry +20

Logic +20

Scrutiny +30

Sleight of Hand

Trade (Cook)

Talents:

Clues from the Crowds

Infused Knowledge

Keen Intuition

Mastery (Scrutiny)

Peer (Adeptus Arbites)

Equipment:

Raincoat

Cigars

Crappy car

Bionic eye

Note: He has Imperial Guard instead of Adeptus Arbites, as he served in the Korean War before becoming a detective.

Edited by bluntpencil2001

Consider the Cenobites from Hellraiser!

Granted they should and could be reinterpreted "less dumb" in most cases LOL

But seemingly they would seem to be regular people ravaged and transformed by the warp - from which they now dwell and come from when summon by the Box!

I would keep in mind when Pinhead shows up he's like a Ravenloft Domain Lord (Google that term if you dont know) who carries around his own Domain with him so when he arrives your trapped with him ROTFL!

UNDER THAT

Would the Cenobites be tied to the power of Slaanesh?

"explorers in the further reaches of experience"

Edited by MorbidDon

Melisandre could make an interesting character. Not sure about homeworld as I don't really no much about Asshai but definitely would go Adeptus Ministorum - hierophant since she has people do her bidding through her words and preachings on the Lord of Light (The Emperor in this case) rather than usually do the deed herself.

​Possibly also a Rogue Psyker to capture her power of prophecy and other dark powers.

​Though I am sure almost all GoT characters could be converted rather seamlessly into the world.

Consider the Cenobites from Hellraiser!

Should be interesting when they run into some dark eldar...

I would keep in mind when Pinhead shows up he's like a Ravenloft Domain Lord (Google that term if you dont know) who carries around his own Domain with him so when he arrives your trapped with him ROTFL!

Cool, but I get to play Rorschach from the Watchmen! ;) " I'm not trapped in here with you! You're trapped in here WITH ME!"

Melisandre could make an interesting character. Not sure about homeworld as I don't really no much about Asshai but definitely would go Adeptus Ministorum - hierophant since she has people do her bidding through her words and preachings on the Lord of Light (The Emperor in this case) rather than usually do the deed herself.

​Possibly also a Rogue Psyker to capture her power of prophecy and other dark powers.

​Though I am sure almost all GoT characters could be converted rather seamlessly into the world.

Hodor the ogrynn!

Hodor the ogrynn!

GM "Okay you have captured two cultists and need to interrogate them to find out where the ritual is to be performed before it's too late, what do you say to them?"

Hodor "Hodor?"

GM "They look at you blankly, do you want to follow up with any other questions?"

Hodor "Hodor......"

GM Facepams

How about Deadpool as one of them 40k fancy assassin types?

Outside of the humor above - would or could you depict the physical prowess of 40k Assassins on a absurd level as Deadpool?

Would you guys consider Jedi / Sith and the like just fancy Psykers more along the lines of "Psychical Adepts" (Shadowrun) with a deep culture?

Jedi are psychers without the perils of the warp, I would think.

That Heretic has the right idea! He wore the brown pants!