Organized Play in Irvine?

By CardKaptor, in Organized Play

Hello all,

I am interested in playing some AGoT. I live in Irvine, CA, and my job schedule means that I can't travel too far during weekdays. I would love to eventually play in tournaments, but I certainly feel like I would need to get in some games before I was ready to go to that level. Are there any weekly meetings in the Orange County area to play some casual AGoT?

Thanks in advance for any input!

I just moved to Irvine and have been trying to find some local people to play the game as well. I know there are some tournaments up around LA at Shuffle and Cut . They have a store championship coming up in February if you are looking for a place to play. Also, there is ComicQuest up in Lake Forest which is close by with open tables.

I'm also close by in Lake Forest and have been looking to find a store nearby that hosts some type of weekly game nights for Thrones. So far I have been unable to find any stores in south county that do so (only searched online, haven't visited any in person as of yet). I would definitely like to get something going at one of the local stores for some sort of regular weekly meet-up. I too want to try to participate in some SCs and it would be great to get some more games in regularly.

Stopped by Game Master (closest FLGS to me) today to try and pick up TRtW chapter pack, was told they carry ZERO Thrones LCG product, not even core sets! Definitely a bit disheartening...I miss living so close to Dice House Games.

*edit: typos

Edited by schmitty00

I'm also close by in Lake Forest and have been looking to find a store nearby that hosts some type of weekly game nights for Thrones. So far I have been unable to find any stores in south county that do so (only searched online, haven't visited any in person as of yet). I would definitely like to get something going at one of the local stores for some sort of regular weekly meet-up. I too want to try to participate in some SCs and it would be great to get some more games in regularly.

Comic Quest off of El Toro has some play space. Maybe we need to start a Thrones night for it.