Canton, Ohio

By Adam Marshall, in Warhammer Invasion Community

Hey hey, sorry I was out of the conversation for a while; I'm back though, and ready and willing to help plan these things at Universal. Here's what he had to say last time I talked to him:

He's cool with us doing something, most likely on Saturday nights. Before we finalize that, though, he wants us to check to make sure The Keep in Massillon isn't doing anything similar. He doesn't want to cut into their events. I'm pretty sure we're okay there, but we should probably check just to make sure.

I'm in Chicago at them moment, but when I get back (tomorrowish), I'll start checking into these things.

Sounds good. Ya I havn't ever been to the keep but from what I've heard of the keep there probably shouldn't be any conflict.

Hi, I'm from Dayton, OH and I just got into Warhammer Invasion with my friends Matt Kohls, Kevin. We picked up all the cards over the last week and a half. and so far we've built a number of decks and played dozens of games. We are ready and excited to roll out to tournments soon. However, as Vermillion mentioned, Matt will be pretty much be unreachable except for Sundays until late February due to work.

That being said, I've thought about running Sunday events for Warhammer in Dayton beginning soon. If I begin doing this I'd also like to set up a tournment in Dayton late February/ early March. All Ohioans and others who could make it would be welcome.

Matt Kohls has my number. Contact me somehow when you plan on playing so I can get a game in. Just got 3 skavenblight in the mail.

When you have that tournament I have an extra Warhammer Invasion card binder from Gencon! lols.

Got any decks you want to share? :)

I'm going to talk to Joe this weekend. Sorry for the delays...girlfriend's been in town, so that's been my primary concern, but she flies back today - then it's Warhammer all the way.

Hey guys, I'm from Toledo, but on Sundays I usually drive out to my friend's house in Sandusky. We'd be willing to meet up somewhere as long as the drive isn't too far for us, as I see there's lot's of opportunity for meeting people. Dayton is fine, except it's two hours or more, so we'd need plenty of advance notice to go.

Basically, we're all crazy about playing this game, and we'd like some other folks to hang out with. If anyone is interested, maybe next Sunday (1/17) some of us could meet up? Keep in touch so we can actually do this!

Hang in there until February. Dayton OH should be kicking something off around then, by then. Conversely maybe Cantonish area will have started things by then as well.

There are 2 of us in Kent who play often....wouldn't mind getting a few more.

consider joining warhammer invasion facebook page to assist the declaration of players?

Me and a friend recently found out about this game after visiting a store in Athens. They're planning on doing some type of league there, but I was wondering if there was any interest in Columbus? I'd be willing to run it and pay the $15 for the kit, but if it's just me and a friend that's not much of a league..