Tech Talk: Nina Williams

By VikramS, in UFS General Discussion

Yeah I have the sheets. What's your email Alex? Let me know and I'll send you the list.

I think multi-symboling is probably the most logical option, because Death/Void share a lot and you can slide in some Air stuff here and there if you are careful. I'm going to try her tri-symbol and see how it goes, maybe with sped up Shockwave Palms/Need To Destroy as a kill instead of lame Ice Pick ****.

VikramS said:

lame Ice Pick

How is Ice Pick lame?

ROTBI said:

VikramS said:

lame Ice Pick

How is Ice Pick lame?

because its unblockable and boring....i play ice pick make it unblockable enhance with path.....game 2?

Speaking of tech though ive been trying to find a good deck to play shredding vibrato and i think nina might just be the one it gives her a kill condition and off of death it gets some solid pumpage to come through for massive damage i just dont know if there is enough card pool discard because relying on just Driven by fear is suicide waiting to happen

It's conditional, has an appropriate cost and has a plethora of answers. It's no lamer than Fury of the Ancients.

And a whole hell of a lot slower than the aforementioned card.

I didn't mean anything by that comment except as da ghetto gamer said, it's boring. I like a little excitement or interest in my decks lol, Ice Pick doesn't fit the bill for me.

Lion Slayer, however, definitely fits! Talk about exciting.

I'm building Air Nina and I think that is the symbol to go for. If you are not going for Ice Pick kill everything that gives you control is there. From the hawk alertness lets you do discard with a lot less risk. Also if you play keep them down does it stack if you play 2 or more and at the time of the E the opponent's hand is 4 or more? Nina mill looks more and more feasible.

Eh, I don't like the mill option much anymore but abusing her own attacks and some others with Clash Of The Ages looks more and more promising. I'm thinking Wipe the Floor and Wheel Kick (both retarded on the opponent's turn) and Dragon Lifter as the kill is pretty funny, and effective.

Check out Air Nina again. I think you will find a lot of surprises. I also think that it is possible to play the card Air and get through everything that she needs to win. In the future I see Acro being a staple in her deck. Mill the person's hand for an acro kill.