Which preview will be out today?

By Mu0n729, in X-Wing

Btw ... are the Tie Fighters hanging upside down on their carrier, like little bats?

You know what that means! You can hang any ship you want on them!

... apart from B-Wings, Starvipers and big base ships ... and other epic ships.

Edited by TheRealStarkiller

Btw ... are the Tie Fighters hanging upside down on their carrier, like little bats?

Mynocks*

NNkcM3J.jpg

You know what that means! You can hang any ship you want on them!

... apart from B-Wings, Starvipers and big base ships ... and other epic ships.

....challenge accepted!

edit: that's the best use for an ARC-170, by the way. Mynock food.

Edited by FTS Gecko

Anyone know what the actual on-the-water transit time is for product such as X-wing? The Pacific Ocean is big...

I shall go to Essen and grap the Carrier ....

Anyone know what the actual on-the-water transit time is for product such as X-wing? The Pacific Ocean is big...

For FFG it is approximately 6 years.

Oh, that Gozanti is a magnificent beast.

First one to paint the Ghost green and the flying stem brown wins!

done and done

houJ1f8.jpg

For FFG it is approximately 6 years.

Here goes the next load for the boat

chinese-transport-skill-01.jpg

Picture from Essen:

img_2010.jpg

With that base the Ghost is looking like a tree ^^

Compare the Punishing One with the Ghost. They are both on the same size base, which I find hilarious. I think FFG mentioned in an article that the Ghost just barely fits their size standards for a Large base ship.

Gives hope that the Lady Luck will be a large base ship someday. 50m long but half as wide.

Who's gonna run 2x Gozanti filled with 4x TIE Punishers each?????

I go with 4 Advanced, AC and Prockets ...

I go with 4 Advanced, AC and Prockets ...

2x Gozanti filled with Tie Phantoms. BAM, everything die.

Do 4 punishers even physically fit under there?

Do 4 punishers even physically fit under there?

If they don't, someone will mod one until it does.

Also, I'm still hoping for a full Gozanti preview before the end of the day today. They can't send us into the weekend with just Game of Thrones card mats to look forward to, can they?

I haven't played Epic outside of one of the missions using the CR90. However, there is just something about the Gozanti that makes me want to buy 2 of them. And wanting 2 Gozantis makes me want add at least one more GR-75 to my collection.

Man, are we seriously going to strike out again? I thought for sure we would get something today! Buuuuut.... perhaps Monday..? Or is there still time today?

My gloomy prediction of doom:

Since the Store Championships have to be registered before Oct. 16, I'm betting the top news story stays as-is until then.

Which is next Friday.

Which means an entire forthcoming week without a news update.

Just my prediction.

Or they may be saving the Ghost/TIE Advanced V1 for the day of Rebels Season 2 premiere. I can also see the T-70 and TIE/FO being saved for when they release the new trailer.

Gotta remember that corporate synergy.

Edited by Sithborg

My gloomy prediction of doom:

Since the Store Championships have to be registered before Oct. 16, I'm betting the top news story stays as-is until then.

Which is next Friday.

Which means an entire forthcoming week without a news update.

Just my prediction.

There's no way they'll go a full week without updating any products whatsoever. Even if it's just a strategy article, they're not going to let that thing run stagnant.

I think he may just be referring to the X-wing page. Not everyone is interested enough in all their product lines to always go to the main page for news.

Probably nobody. I have a feeling there will be limits on what can dock to a Gozanti, that limit being only those fighters with a ball fuselage due to how the docking pylons work. So no Phantoms, Punishers or Bombers.

Edited by zathras23

Physically, perhaps. I think most TIEs will be able to fit. The docking part doesn't look that deep. Rules wise, we will see.

Probably nobody. I have a feeling there will be limits on what can dock to a Gozanti, that limit being only those fighters with a ball fuselage due to how the docking pylons work. So no Phantoms, Punishers or Bombers.

Sounds like a nightmare to word a future-proof rule for.

Sounds like a nightmare to word a future-proof rule for.

Also, after thinking about it, I believe that the Defender will also be on the unable to dock list due to the mounting of its solar panels, making it nearly impossible to attach it to the pylon unmodified.

Edited by zathras23

Who's hoping that today....

nah, I don't feel it today