Which preview will be out today?

By Mu0n729, in X-Wing

nocrying.gif

Who's hoping that today....

nah, I don't feel it today

You are my favorite.

I bet we'll get a preview sometime in the future.

Who's gonna run 2x Gozanti filled with 4x TIE Punishers each?????

Probably nobody. I have a feeling there will be limits on what can dock to a Gozanti, that limit being only those fighters with a ball fuselage due to how the docking pylons work. So no Phantoms, Punishers or Bombers.

also the Punishers are frickin' huge . As in, long and wide. No way they'll fit.

I actually quite dislike the Punisher model, it just looks like an upscaled TIE Bomber, or at least the wings look upscaled. It just doesn't fit right for me alongside the other TIEs.

You gotta stop doing this to yourself, man.

I think we are going to hear more about that Dracula expansion they've been talking up lately. Haven't seen the ships yet. And I have no idea how the new rules will work with the existing system, but FFG is pretty good about game play stuff, it's probably just the articles are rubbish again.

Edited by lowercaseM

I think we are going to hear more about that Dracula expansion they've been talking up lately. Haven't seen the ships yet. And I have no idea how the new rules will work with the existing system, but FFG is pretty good about game play stuff, it's probably just the articles are rubbish again.

Until those last couple previews I hadn't even considered a night/day mechanic in X-Wing. Now it seems obvious. Doctor Who even had a cross-promotional episode based on the night/day mechanic with ghosts the past 2 weeks. The ship looked sleek.

Until those last couple previews I hadn't even considered a night/day mechanic in X-Wing. Now it seems obvious. Doctor Who even had a cross-promotional episode based on the night/day mechanic with ghosts the past 2 weeks. The ship looked sleek.

How would that even work?

Every fourth round, the clock switches between night/day. During the day, ships that are Vampiric become stressed, lose 1 attack die and 1 defense die, and can perform only 1-speed maneuvers--during the night, ships that are not Vampiric have those same limitations restricted to them.

That's my guess.

How would that even work?

Every fourth round, the clock switches between night/day. During the day, ships that are Vampiric become stressed, lose 1 attack die and 1 defense die, and can perform only 1-speed maneuvers--during the night, ships that are not Vampiric have those same limitations restricted to them.

That's my guess.

I kept laughing thinking there's no night in space... but if you put a light source star just off the board, you can be shadowed by an asteroid in relation to that star, voila, effective night. Then the vampire ships attack and steal your shields and blood.

Does Disney own Back to the Future yet?

I'm betting they are waiting to release their next news article on OCTOBER 14, 2015, where we will get announcement of the Flying Delorean as a cross-universe expansion pack for Rebels.

Obviously Vampiric ships restore 1 Hull point whenever they deal damage to a non vampiric ship. But weapons with the LIGHT SIDE keyword deal double damage to Vapire ships. And ships with the DARK SIDE keyword let their allies- on attacking a Vampiric ship- flip all uncanceled hits to crits.

Since the Rebels premiere is tonight, it seems that a preview of the Ghost or V1 would be appropriate today...

Since the Rebels premiere is tonight, it seems that a preview of the Ghost or V1 would be appropriate today...

...or the Interdictor for Armada.

The Interdictor isn't in this episode, though.

I think it'll be a preview of a new accessory pack.

With the Gozanti supposedly on the boat now, they really need to get around to telling us what's actually in that **** box.

People used to complain that we got way too many previews.

Anyone worried FFG listened? ;)

People used to complain that we got way too many previews.

Anyone worried FFG listened? ;)

Yes.

No today will be about the new Dial upgrade kit!!!l wohooo. yeah really with the new colored base stands comming out who needs new and cool ships to play with!!!

I need me some magenta dials in my life. ;)

FFG WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US???!!!

gSvCKKQ.gif

Today's preview will feature a rainbow pack of bases for academy pilots.

Today's preview will feature a rainbow pack of bases for academy pilots.

I keep assuming that the new preview is the GA-1 since it has a cloaking device. Everyone's fears about it's failure rate should be put to rest.

I keep assuming that the new preview is the GA-1 since it has a cloaking device. Everyone's fears about it's failure rate should be put to rest.

Next is assuredly going to be the Gozanti. It's on the boat, Wave 8 isn't.

It's not like we can't already proxy the Cloaking Device on the tabletop and see how well it works for ships like the Virago.