Which preview will be out today?

By Mu0n729, in X-Wing

1 hour ago, WAC47 said:

It's quiet...

Too quiet.

Edit: Of course they post a non-X-wing related article as soon as I post this. Ah well. Didn't honestly expect anything today, but a man can dream.

Dreaming here too, can't wait to start getting some Republic spoilers!

Wave 3, points change, epic, or even a tournament hype article would be nice

I am dreaming about the Toronto System Open but don't want to start practicing a list until I see the new points. Hoping to see some discounts on Rebel generics or at least Leia crew. Some combo of X-wings and B-wings with Leia in a Sheathipede sounds really fun.

Now would be a great time to start the wave 3 articles. Post about one expansion a week for 6-8 weeks, then release. Too bad FFG is nowhere near that organized.

Please let's have some Jedi spoilers this week! *crosses fingers*

8 minutes ago, FriendofYoda said:

Please let's have some Jedi spoilers this week! *crosses fingers*

I'm gonna be... very annoyed... if Guardians of the Republic doesn't have a spoiler article tomorrow. 😶

1 hour ago, SpiderMana said:

I'm gonna be... very annoyed... if Guardians of the Republic doesn't have a spoiler article tomorrow. 😶

There's so many wave 3 releases they could easily have 1 article per week until release in (probably) March.

Come on FFG! Don't let us down!

when the republic preview hits the person to post it here must precede it with "Hello there"

1 hour ago, Mu0n729 said:

when the republic preview hits the person to post it here must precede it with "Hello there"

Can't help but check every 10 minutes or so, this is getting obsessive!

On 1/14/2019 at 11:41 AM, SpiderMana said:

I lied I’m just depressed about it.

21 minutes ago, FriendofYoda said:

Can't help but check every 10 minutes or so, this is getting obsessive!

Same.

I cannot teach him. The boi has no patience.

1 minute ago, SpiderMana said:

I lied I’m just depressed about it.

Same.

You stated that based on an assumption without knowing it wouldn't be true. That isn't a lie. :) Frankly I'm annoyed, but that's more me being a little bit impatient by nature and not liking unknowns (actually I despise them).

5 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

You stated that based on an assumption without knowing it wouldn't be true. That isn't a lie. :) Frankly I'm annoyed, but that's more me being a little bit impatient by nature and not liking unknowns (actually I despise them).

It's all a result of people obfuscating deception with the presentation of inaccuracy. Of course, all lies are falsehoods, but not all falsehoods are lies. For example, when Alex Davy was stating how Vader could chain off Advance Sensors (prior to 2nd edition release), his intention was to present us with correct information, and thus he did not lie (given his impression of how the team was handling pre-maneuver actions). But when Valve has a skeleton team working on the ever-stalled Half Life 3 with no intention on release yet claims that they are developing it, their intent is to dupe those whom would interpret them to be planning to release it (hence, Lies! Deception!).

Edited by player3010587
26 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

F*** man, I hadn’t fully thought about my perception of lies. I will word things very carefully so that they are technically correct, even if I am implying something other than the full truth, because my conscience is okay with that. Yet, if I state an inaccuracy unintentionally, I’m quick to claim “I lied“ so as to be transparent about the fact that it was unintentional.

Basically, I guess I’m more honest when I say inaccurate things. Thank you for today’s mind****.

Edited by SpiderMana
1 minute ago, SpiderMana said:

F*** man, I hadn’t fully thought about my perception of lies. I will word the things very carefully so that they are technically correct, even if I am implying something other than the full truth, because my conscience is okay with that. Yet, if I state an inaccuracy unintentionally, I’m quick to claim “I lied“ so as to be trans-parents about the fact that it was unintentional.

Basically, I guess I’m more honest when I say inaccurate things. Thank you for today’s mind****.

Its simple, lies are willful (a person chooses to lie, whatever their reason may be), being wrong in most cases isn't. :)

So, it feels like this thread is pertinent again for the first time in a while. News has been pretty steady since Second Edition was announced really but...

With wave four originally given a street date of tomorrow and now delayed until ________ ? ___________, where's our news folks? Why no Resistance Transport preview? A bit worrisome to me that we haven't seen it yet. If they are holding off on this preview, how long until the wave actually gets releases?

And, while I'm at it, Epic previews when?

I'd guess we;ll see the Transport next week or the week after, and a formal street date the week after that, when the points update is supposed to be coming.

Epic previews will be alongside wave 5 previews presumably.

1 hour ago, thespaceinvader said:

Epic  previews will be alongside wave 5 previews p  resumably  . 

Epic still hasn’t gotten an announcement article and it’s going to be tournament legal in October. Granting a 4-month lead time, we should expect something soon.

and maybe card packs?

Edited by ClassicalMoser

One last ding from my most successful thread.

:')