What sort of aliens...

By Robin Graves, in Alien Invasion

4462422-1834548051-imper.jpg

Could be worse. Could have been the Death Star.

I for one welcome our Sith overlords :)

Also: Cylons attack! (cylons invading Cylon, LOL!)

hqdefault.jpg

Well Cylons could work for both Alien Invasion and Rise of the AI scenarios.

Actually with the remake of BattleStar Galactica you could even use Wrath of the Gods as the goodly Christian Cylons teach those blasphemous, pagan humans a lesson!

Edited by Amroth

mars19.gif

mars-attacks-invasion-card-series-art-im

Update for the new millenium :)

mars-attacks-invasion-card-series-art-im

Mars attacks: It's not just martians (saucers, robots) and giant bugs anymore...

Edited by Robin Graves

I LOVE Mars Attacks! I hope their's a "Mars Attacks" Scenario in the book or at least someone will homebrew the characters.

4462422-1834548051-imper.jpg

Could be worse. Could have been the Death Star.

I for one welcome our Sith overlords :)

Also: Cylons attack! (cylons invading Cylon, LOL!)

hqdefault.jpg

Star was invades is awesome! Giving the aliens a very human appearance I like!

Also invasion of the cylons is cool too, especially with the new BSG as its background!

So the book is out huh? I guess I should get my copy soon.

And just in time for Independance Day 2. (So we stop the invasion with windows 10 this time?)

So the book is out huh? I guess I should get my copy soon.

And just in time for Independance Day 2. (So we stop the invasion with windows 10 this time?)

Considering how buggy modern Microsoft is w/ it's rushed-out shovelware? I'd say...yes. :P

Edited by Brother Malachai

Xcom_1.png

Since the book is out, anyone going to run this as a Campaign? Trying to survive the initial attack and getting drafted into XCom?

The book's not at my LGS yet, but I assume it will get there one of these days. It probably won't be X-com...

Then again, Belgium does have the United Nations building. Would be cool if there was a massive XCom HQ underneath it.

Maybe I should start bugging my GM about that.

i would use the xenomorphs from the movie aliens.